General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kriss Modulators - Great American Product

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 02:20 PM
CharlieUPI
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kriss Modulators - Great American Product

Ok, I have to give credit where credit is due. For those of you that have purchased a headlight or tailight modulator you have probably heard of Kriss Industries. I had the absolute honor of speaking with George Kriss and was pleasently suprized by the dedication that this man has with his product and workmanship. I have installedquite a few modulatorson Goldwings and now on my Ultra Classic. I have used different brands and have come to the conclusion that George's modulators are far superior than anything I have used or seen on the market. I love George's philosiphy on business, his up front humor and his great Americanspirit.I am proud to have his product installed on my ride keeping me safe as Ienjoy countless hours of fun.If you get a chance, Stop by his website and say Hi.

Motorcycle Safety Products that last a lifetime!

Old 05-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Buddha4
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Kriss Modulators - Great American Product

Also love Kriss products. You can tell when somone "notices' the bike when they start to pull out then stop until after you pass.Been behind LEO's with the modulator on and they don't indicate any"unwanted" attraction.

Old 05-20-2008, 07:50 PM
jimmers1817
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I am researching lighting mods for my bike and have never heard of this company. Looks like he has some good products. I've added the site to my favorites and will definitely give the products a good lookover.

On first appearance I did think his running light conversion was pricey, more than twice what I paid for my HD kit.It does have some optional lighting configurations which the HD doesn't such as wig wags or flashing when braking.

I've thought about the headlight modulator but part of me thinks it's just too much and maybe too corny also. I mean what's next a flashing light on top of our helmets. Maybe when they become more common I may warm up better to them.

Anyway, thanks for the tip

Old 05-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Tinkermc
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had several, great product and well priced. First steps in bike safety see and be seen.