General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bought some new fingerless gloves

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 06:55 AM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Bought some new fingerless gloves

ORIGINAL: SpeedsterX

ORIGINAL: kingk9

ORIGINAL: FXDXTSport

Why-O-Why did I click on this post. [sm=escape.gif]
You're an idiot? You wanted to click on it so you could say you shouldn' have clicked on it? How the hell do I know. Figure it out yourself.
Yea, you did King.

I'm just askin' that ya don't. I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Well, I still think it's more of question of misinterpeting sentence structure on your part, and poor semantics on mine, but I will of course comply. Coulda been worse though. I could have tried to imply he was Kolni in disguise. Maybe demanded that he prove it.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:06 AM
Jetpat
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: SpeedsterX

ORIGINAL: FXDXTSport

Why-O-Why did I click on this post. [sm=escape.gif]
You're an idiot? You wanted to click on it so you could say you shouldn' have clicked on it? How the hell do I know. Figure it out yourself.
Yea, you did King.

I'm just askin' that ya don't. I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Well, I still think it's more of question of misinterpeting sentence structure on your part, and poor semantics on mine, but I will of course comply. Coulda been worse though. I could have tried to imply he was Kolni in disguise. Maybe demanded that he prove it.

Aha! I see where the Catman mistook it. Wish I'd recognized the syntax last night, but it was late and I was tired from watching the Wings beat the Stars. Again!

So, Speedcat....k9 responded with a question to a question that was posed rhetorically. "Why oh why did I click on this post?" to which the Dogman replied in kind "You're an idiot?..." and continued with the tongue in cheek question to answer the question.

Therefore, I rule in favor of k9 on this one ~ and I like cats, too so that was a tough call. Man, all the Mods should be so unbiased!!

Old 05-13-2008, 07:19 AM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Judge Judy. But I will defer to his authority on this, and concede defeat. Besides, he seems too reasonable to argue with. He did let us continue this nonsense, and I had fun. I don't want to get on his bad side. Sometimes, the better part of valor, is to surrender in the face of victory.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:23 AM
Rbohno
Cruiser

No, I don't have alot of posts but been a member here for almost 2 years and my take on the whole thing is. I wear what is best for the conditions at that particular moment. I have H-D fingerless gloves with gel in the palms that are great when riding the Big Dog(helps handle the vibration) or on the SG when I am about to ride in a rain storm. Got gauntlet gloves for freezing temps, got chaps to wear "only" below certain temperatures.
Wear the gear that is right for the occasion------NOT TO LOOK COOL.

My Point.....I was at Myrtle Beach this weekend and it was HOT on Saturday and I saw a few people wearing chaps?????. **** I took my pocket knife out and had to cut the sleeves off my new H-D t-shirt to try and get some relief

Old 05-13-2008, 07:26 AM
Jetpat
Banned

Dammit k9.....its too early to be sincere!

By the way ~ yeah, Speedcat gets it and methinks I know why. This should be fun **** to do and not be taken so friggin' serious sometimes.

****Still waiting on Ronster to post up some pics of his fine, gelled, deerskin gloves sans fingers!

Old 05-13-2008, 07:30 AM
Jetpat
Banned

Rbohno.....yeah, but this thread is totally in jest. Its not meant to be taken seriously. Its a sham...a light comedy if you will.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:33 AM
scottstermc
Novice

Some good ideas here, but the rest of the story is ... crotchless panties

Old 05-13-2008, 07:35 AM
fishheadsaid
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Fingerless gloves help you hold
your champagne glass.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:39 AM
Jetpat
Banned

Yeah....there ya go! I wanna see someone call out Lance Armstrong. He'll give you the smackdown while wearing a yellow jersey and sipping Brut.

Wonder if they havea special champagne glass holder on those RK's....hmmm....then we could debate whether you're a RUB/Poser if you use a HD etched glass!

Old 05-13-2008, 08:06 AM
ROLLNTIGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jetpat

Yeah....there ya go! I wanna see someone call out Lance Armstrong. He'll give you the smackdown while wearing a yellow jersey and sipping Brut.

Wonder if they havea special champagne glass holder on those RK's....hmmm....then we could debate whether you're a RUB/Poser if you use a HD etched glass!
He's almost Gay. Only got one nut!

Quick Reply: Bought some new fingerless gloves