General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bought some new fingerless gloves

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Rick 547
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bought some new fingerless gloves

Now I know where all of you get those fingerless gloves and a$$ chaps.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3217/8EEA3AE998AA43589E4898EB365842B7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3217/1CEB2C40255A4D3AB193239247CE9724.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Rick 547
Tourer

Sorry did't mean to post the picture twice.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

ORIGINAL: kingk9

ORIGINAL: Jetpat

Oh, you two get a room why doncha.

Can you at least video it? With your new glove(s)?!?
Yea, sure can. As I've said, my gloves are extremely versatile.

Oh my, wouldn't THAT be interesting?

Old 05-15-2008, 03:45 PM
cwilks
Banned

I just want to go on record as being the one whoHAS NOT takin a shot at JohnTn in this thread

I think the therapy is helping

Old 05-15-2008, 03:47 PM
Jetpat
Banned

Wilks....no....you're just continually mesmorized by your own avatar. I know I am.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:35 PM
shoptroll
Banned

Hey Jet! Do you wear fingerless gloves at work? When you're piloting that jet................do you ever make propeller sound affects..............for your own amusement? Or pretend that you're Snoopy.............chasing the Red Baron?

Just askin'.................

Old 05-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Jetpat
Banned

I can honestly say I've not tried fingerless gloves in the GIII but, I have been known on occasion to make prop sounds in the jet just to be old school...

When I take the owners over to France in July, that's when I'm gonna do the Snoopy thing. Remember, he had to low-crawl through the French Resistance area after being shot down by the Red Baron! I'll recreate that and post pics, too. Right on this very freakin' thread!!

Old 05-15-2008, 06:18 PM
CaptSparrow
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ae4782tt

I just wanted to share thiswith my fellow HDF'ers. During my recent trip to Maggie Valley NC I stopped by a little leather shop and bought me my first pair of fingerless gloves. They are genuine Deerskin and have jell in the palms. The deerskin is almost sticky against the handlebar grips. And the Jell feels really nice too! I like em a lot. (I'll take some photos and post em if anybody wants to see) I am fully aware that some folks consider them gay. (sorry if I offended anybody for saying gay) But I am secure enough with my manhood not to worry what others may think when they see me crusin down the highway happily wearin my fingerless (genuine deerskin) fingerless gloves!
I'm not offend my dear boy. I have five pairs in various colors that are coordinated with my vest, chaps and dew rag. I just love the outfits and fingerless makes such a statement!

Old 05-15-2008, 06:28 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the best way to do a chicken is to tie rubberbands around her legs and let her do all the work with her wings

(this is just hearsay mind you)...
ORIGINAL: John TN

ORIGINAL: ae4782tt

I just find it refreshing that I can talk about holding my **** while wearing my fingerless gloves and not get the thread locked! Ahhhhhh... I'm glad I decided to go with the Jell pad inserts in the palms.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...onspics005.jpg

You sure can talk about it,,,,, it appears you're very proud of your new gloves in the pictures you have shown of yourself and the chicken from your photo album you shared with us too,,,,, amazing what you can learn about someone here,,,,, folks looks like he has found a new use for fingerless gloves besides riding motorcycles,, he's such a creative and clever guy (well the ladies and others might not think of him a guy after that picture),, the picture really does show us how much you like chickens,, you seem to keep that one in the house a lot for some reason.

I guess you must get a better grip on your chicken with the gel palmed fingerless gloves maybe that is why you are so proud of them. I think it's kinda sickening myself though!![:'(]

Old 05-15-2008, 06:36 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For the record I saw that chicken pic 10 times and didnt think he was trying to screw it till you called him a pervert. I would say your mind was the one at fault
But... I did know how to go about screwing a chicken the right way so ...
What can I say???
ORIGINAL: John TN

ORIGINAL: Jetpat

I'm just curious, JohnTn. Did you come into this thread to enjoy yourself and have fun? Or...did you come in here to harass Ron and others? Seems to me like you jumped in the fray to post at someone you don't care for. That ain't fun, man. Take a look at your sig pic. See how happy Willie G is and how you look a bit uncomfortable with a man's hand on your shoulder? Relax, man. This ****'s supposed to be fun.
Let's see when y'all say anything it's all in fun or jest,, when I say something it's harassment, remember this chit is supposed to be fun Jet,, I'm not the one who posted the perverted chicken pictures for all the world to see,,, or the pics of a room that hasn't been dusted in months or more,, isn't there a house cleaner that maybe could go help clean that room up,,, wait I think I remember that Jet said he likes house and yard work,, maybe you can help out old K9 on one of your flying trips out there,, you know help a friend and a fellow HDF member out,,, he'll drink to make you interesting,,, even says so in his sig??

So Jet you're saying it ain't fun when y'all jump in the fray posting at someone you don't care for,, you just do it cause someone twists your arm,, I could give you some examples if you like.

I'm not pot stirring just making general statements like y'all do,,,, you know as always with you fellers it's all just in jest,,,,, don't get your panties all up in a wad,,,,, naw this thread can go on forever as far as I'm concerned it's mostly just been three members doing all the talking trying to keep it going, with a few other comedian friends of y'alls chiming in from time to time,, really it is getting kind of boring at best.

Quick Reply: Bought some new fingerless gloves