General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bought some new fingerless gloves

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 12:42 PM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Bought some new fingerless gloves

ORIGINAL: Jetpat

I'm just curious, JohnTn. Did you come into this thread to enjoy yourself and have fun? Or...did you come in here to harass Ron and others? Seems to me like you jumped in the fray to post at someone you don't care for. That ain't fun, man. Take a look at your sig pic. See how happy Willie G is and how you look a bit uncomfortable with a man's hand on your shoulder? Relax, man. This ****'s supposed to be fun.
Let's see when y'all say anything it's all in fun or jest,, when I say something it's harassment, remember this chit is supposed to be fun Jet,, I'm not the one who posted the perverted chicken pictures for all the world to see,,, or the pics of a room that hasn't been dusted in months or more,, isn't there a house cleaner that maybe could go help clean that room up,,, wait I think I remember that Jet said he likes house and yard work,, maybe you can help out old K9 on one of your flying trips out there,, you know help a friend and a fellow HDF member out,,, he'll drink to make you interesting,,, even says so in his sig??

So Jet you're saying it ain't fun when y'all jump in the fray posting at someone you don't care for,, you just do it cause someone twists your arm,, I could give you some examples if you like.

I'm not pot stirring just making general statements like y'all do,,,, you know as always with you fellers it's all just in jest,,,,, don't get your panties all up in a wad,,,,, naw this thread can go on forever as far as I'm concerned it's mostly just been three members doing all the talking trying to keep it going, with a few other comedian friends of y'alls chiming in from time to time,, really it is getting kind of boring at best.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:45 PM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, you could always start another thread about your hemorrhoids. That was exciting, and in no way disgusting.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

Damn, you gentlemen have been busy while I wasn't looking.

And, for the record, I LIKE perverts!

Old 05-15-2008, 01:58 PM
kingk9
Banned

ORIGINAL: Gypsylady

I love you.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Jetpat
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, John...I think you simply have taken the "chicken" pictures out of context. Perverted how? Its a play on words "My **** in my hands". Oh....I see, you think he's pleasuring himself with the bird. Hmm. Maybe you're the perverted one thinking that. Now, as for the "you fellers" comment, I guess I don't understand that one. I don't remember signing up or joining a club with Ron, K9, SpeedsterX or anyone else, for that matter. I'm a member of HDF is all.

As for 3 members "doing all the talking" with a few "comedian friends of ya'lls" (sic - ours)...isn't that like the entire forum? Most every thread I read has the same members doing "all the talking" with a few others chiming in. Otherwise, you wouldn't have folks with thousands of posts. Ain't that the game? Keep 'em coming back in? Find some way during your day to interact with people you may never otherwise have been able to interact with?

As for the thread going on forever...I guess that sounds like a terrific idea. If anything just to get your panties in a wad, I will post something in this thread every single day to keep it on the front page.

Ciao for now.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:03 PM
gjb1952
Road Captain

Well, John...I think you simply have taken the "chicken" pictures out of context. Perverted how? Its a play on words "My **** in my hands". Oh....I see, you think he's pleasuring himself with the bird. Hmm. Maybe you're the perverted one thinking that. Now, as for the "you fellers" comment, I guess I don't understand that one. I don't remember signing up or joining a club with Ron, K9, SpeedsterX or anyone else, for that matter. I'm a member of HDF is all.

As for 3 members "doing all the talking" with a few "comedian friends of ya'lls" (sic - ours)...isn't that like the entire forum? Most every thread I read has the same members doing "all the talking" with a few others chiming in. Otherwise, you wouldn't have folks with thousands of posts. Ain't that the game? Keep 'em coming back in? Find some way during your day to interact with people you may never otherwise have been able to interact with?

As for the thread going on forever...I guess that sounds like a terrific idea. If anything just to get your panties in a wad, I will post something in this thread every single day to keep it on the front page.

Ciao for now.
Ok, but for sure the guy next to Willie G is gay. kingk, I am on my way to recovery. Thank you for stepping in and finding a cure.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

ORIGINAL: kingk9

ORIGINAL: Gypsylady

I love you.
Thank you, Dear. I think you're awfully sweet too!

Old 05-15-2008, 02:36 PM
Jetpat
Banned

Oh, you two get a room why doncha.

Can you at least video it? With your new glove(s)?!?

Old 05-15-2008, 02:42 PM
kingk9
Banned

Oh, you two get a room why doncha.

Can you at least video it? With your new glove(s)?!?
Yea, sure can. As I've said, my gloves are extremely versatile.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:44 PM
porsche911
Novice

I'm told those fingerless gloves are great for allowing those fingers to dig deeper in the sofa for loose change...you guys obviously need the gas money cause I know you would rather ride than post...wait maybethere is something to this gay thing!

Quick Reply: Bought some new fingerless gloves