General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bought some new fingerless gloves

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 11:44 PM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Bought some new fingerless gloves

Hey Badboy, it's gonna be a nice weekend. We could role up to Palomar or something. Maybe UncleDon wants to go.

Old 05-14-2008, 11:44 PM
ae4782tt
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just find it refreshing that I can talk about holding my **** while wearing my fingerless gloves and not get the thread locked! Ahhhhhh... I'm glad I decided to go with the Jell pad inserts in the palms.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:07 AM
BadBoyFLSTC
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: kingk9

Hey Badboy, it's gonna be a nice weekend. We could role up to Palomar or something. Maybe UncleDon wants to go.
Love to, but I'm still working weekends for a couple more weeks. I see the light at the end of the tunnel though, and I should be back on my regular schedule by the end of the month.

Old 05-15-2008, 07:02 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: ae4782tt

I just find it refreshing that I can talk about holding my **** while wearing my fingerless gloves and not get the thread locked! Ahhhhhh... I'm glad I decided to go with the Jell pad inserts in the palms.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...onspics005.jpg

You sure can talk about it,,,,, it appears you're very proud of your new gloves in the pictures you have shown of yourself and the chicken from your photo album you shared with us too,,,,, amazing what you can learn about someone here,,,,, folks looks like he has found a new use for fingerless gloves besides riding motorcycles,, he's such a creative and clever guy (well the ladies and others might not think of him a guy after that picture),, the picture really does show us how much you like chickens,, you seem to keep that one in the house a lot for some reason.

I guess you must get a better grip on your chicken with the gel palmed fingerless gloves maybe that is why you are so proud of them. I think it's kinda sickening myself though!![:'(]

Old 05-15-2008, 07:13 AM
Jetpat
Banned

Ron is an innovator! He's turned using fingerless gel gloves into an art. They bashed Renoir when he first painted Le Bal au Moulin de la Galette with fingerless cotton gloves in 1876. Ron is no less an artist John.

Old 05-15-2008, 07:28 AM
ae4782tt
Road Master

ORIGINAL: John TN

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...onspics005.jpg

You sure can talk about it,,,,, it appears you're very proud of your new gloves in the pictures you have shown of yourself and the chicken from your photo album you shared with us too,,,,, amazing what you can learn about someone here,,,,, folks looks like he has found a new use for fingerless gloves besides riding motorcycles,, he's such a creative and clever guy (well the ladies and others might not think of him a guy after that picture),, the picture really does show us how much you like chickens,, you seem to keep that one in the house a lot for some reason.

I guess you must get a better grip on your chicken with the gel palmed fingerless gloves maybe that is why you are so proud of them. I think it's kinda sickening myself though!![:'(]

I am proud of you John! You are showing a side that I did not know existed...your attempts at showing you have a sense of humor helps renew my faith in mankind. Your willingness to let this post run without stepping in and lockingis equally inspiring to me.
But most importantly,(dare I say) this thread may also prove,with the number of replies and hitsit has generated,to you (and the powers that be in this forum) wemight all benefit if you loosen your grip on being PC, and let the members have a little fun!
Or is this another example of trouble makers? Pot stirring trolls pushing the rules, being vulgar and disrespectfull??

Old 05-15-2008, 07:29 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Jetpat

Ron is an innovator! He's turned using fingerless gel gloves into an art. They bashed Renoir when he first painted Le Bal au Moulin de la Galette with fingerless cotton gloves in 1876. Ron is no less an artist John.
I guess you call them artists up north,, we call them perverts down south.

Old 05-15-2008, 07:36 AM
ae4782tt
Road Master

Nothing wrong with being a lil perverted from time to time...give it a try sometime, it might be fun, ya might like it!

Old 05-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Jetpat
Banned

Tomatoe Tomatoe....
One man's junk is another man's junk....

Old 05-15-2008, 07:48 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Nothing wrong with being a lil perverted from time to time...give it a try sometime, it might be fun, ya might like it!
Nah that's some sick stuff,, you need help,,,, I'll leave the perverison to you,,,, you seem to really like it and be doing a fine job of it!!!

Quick Reply: Bought some new fingerless gloves