General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trying to be in a "Cops" episode

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 08:24 PM
ILTim
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trying to be in a "Cops" episode

Trying to be in a "Cops" episode
I thought you were gonna say you did five keg stands, toked until blue, then rode to the bar to do shots. But, I guess thats anohter thread.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Nomad X
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trying to be in a "Cops" episode

About 8-10 years ago when I lived in Nashville,Tn,I was riding my scoot down a two lane road behind a gas station off Harding Place and I-24. A four wheeler pulled out in front of me offa side road maybe 200-250 feet in front of me,I keep going apx 25-30 mph and these two dumpass cars both come racing out of the gas station parking lot,right in front of my bike apx 40-50 feet. They all three run the stop sign at the end of the road w/me right behind them,coming up on a red light. We all stop,I'am pissed,put the stand down and start to get off the bike to have a talk with the last car. I didn't even get off the bike and the cars in front of me doors open,these three guys w/shotguns/handguns get out (I think holy F,I'am dead) but they all surround the first car,one guy jumps on top of the trunk and points the shotgun in the rear window of the car. [sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Anyway,they were undercover cops/feds or something,had four guys lying on the ground in the road in a matter of seconds. I figured they were too busy for me to bitch them out,so I cut thru a parking lot and got the hell out of there. Kinda spookey it happened so damn fast,but it was a trip to see,almost be involved in.