General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions requested

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 05:51 AM
Jehu
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,114 Likes on 626 Posts
Default RE: Opinions requested

Saga? You could make a mini-series out of this. Contact anyone that has ever purchased anything from me here and find out if the item was as represented. I post mufflers for my son and get crucied - called a "liar" a "f----in crook" and the like.

SEND THE MUFFLERS BACK, IN EXACTLY THE CONDITION OF YOUR PICS AND I'LL SEND YOUR REFUND WHEN I RETURN.

Or, if you prefer, just keep whining and complaining, causing trouble and keep the drama perpetuating. I too do not trust you and I too do not believe you but, unlike you, I did not make a public spectacle of your conduct all the while offering you a refund.

Now that the "my fault - your fault" component of this transaction has been removed SEND THE MUFFLERS BACK, TAKE YOUR REFUND, and have a very nice day!

Old 05-10-2008, 11:20 AM
flyingace
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jehu

Saga? You could make a mini-series out of this. Contact anyone that has ever purchased anything from me here and find out if the item was as represented. I post mufflers for my son and get crucied - called a "liar" a "f----in crook" and the like.
No, not because you posted them, because they are not what you said they were. Your own words show you to be lying. Quit trying to play the picked on card.

ORIGINAL: JehuSEND THE MUFFLERS BACK, IN EXACTLY THE CONDITION OF YOUR PICS AND I'LL SEND YOUR REFUND WHEN I RETURN.
They will be waiting for you when you return on the 20th. They will be shipped to the address you provided to me in our emails. I expect the refund, including all shipping charges, to be paid via Pay-Pal, the same way I paid for the mufflers, no later than the 22nd of this month. DO NOT send me any form of check or money order. You already have my Pay-Pal account information/address, as its what I used to pay you in the first place.

ORIGINAL: JehuOr, if you prefer, just keep whining and complaining, causing trouble and keep the drama perpetuating. I too do not trust you and I too do not believe you but, unlike you, I did not make a public spectacle of your conduct all the while offering you a refund.
If you think not letting myself get ****ed over is "whining", more power to you. I made the effort to keep this private. You had the opportunity to keep it that way. You choose not to.

ORIGINAL: JehuNow that the "my fault - your fault" component of this transaction has been removed SEND THE MUFFLERS BACK, TAKE YOUR REFUND, and have a very nice day!
I will, and you have a very nice day yourself.

Old 05-10-2008, 04:44 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,540 Likes on 932 Posts

All I can say is "Oh my".

Old 05-19-2008, 08:30 PM
flyingace
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Final update:

The mufflers were shipped back, and arrived 8-19.

I received the refund via Pay-Pay later in the day.

Lessons: NEVER buy anything without seeing clear photos of it first, preferably posted in a PUBLIC post along with the the sales ad.

Thanx to all those who expressed support.

ACE