General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Harley Girl

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 01:45 AM
tda69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 78 Likes on 33 Posts
Default RE: My Harley Girl

I bought the same shirt for my daughter. Very cute!!

Old 02-17-2006, 02:28 AM
Maniac
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

She's a cutie man. Thanks for sharing.

Old 02-17-2006, 03:57 AM
SpeedsterX
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ha Ha Ha!!

Man! Are YOU in trouble. In only about, 15 years or so, you'll be meeting someone JUST LIKE YOU roaring up on a Harley saying, "Yes Mr. Lowman, I WILL have her back by 10pm!! And you'll be cleaning your .45 just about the time he shows up to pick her up and you'll say....(finish this sentence).

I've been there. LOL!!! Good luck!!!

She's beautiful by the way!

[IMG]local://upfiles/4802/F9AE19ECC76540D2AC650CA9C3402E07.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-17-2006, 10:22 AM
solorider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good job lowman...keep her close.

Old 02-17-2006, 11:37 AM
lil_gmac2
Outstanding HDF Member

I see trouble in your future with these little boys.

Old 02-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Lowman
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll have to get back into Marine mode when guys come to pick her up for dates. Come out of the bushes in camo with my Ka-Bar...

JB

Old 02-17-2006, 01:38 PM
Isshinryu
Tourer

Beautiful little girl, congratulations!

When he pulls up with an earring, ponytail and a van; you may need to explain something about marines.

This would be best while cleaning your H&K 51.

[IMG]local://upfiles/6262/2D4C79F9F3E448098595E08FF747F1B3.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Lowman
Road Warrior

I believe that would be the best policy Isshinryu...

JB

Old 02-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Kess
Outstanding HDF Member

Now that's a cutie!!!

Old 02-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Nevar
Stellar HDF Member

Very Pretty , I see your going to have your hands full in about 1? years so I'm sending this to you so you can hand them out to her future Boy friends.

Rule One: If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of you date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waistline.

Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing some kind of “barrier method" can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five: It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is: "early."

Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating my daughter. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process than can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight: The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places
where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to introduce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka -- zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless God of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, a backhoe, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten: Be afraid, Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. Or a fighter jet over the desert in Kuwait. When my Agent Orange or other things I have been exposed to start acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon

Quick Reply: My Harley Girl