General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rice Rocket.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008 | 04:14 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: Rice Rocket.....

ORIGINAL: R1Geezrglide

ORIGINAL: TequilaJohn

Ya know...I get to rantin 'n ravin 'bout crotch rockets 'round here 'cause I HAVE had a good many issues with 'em...but we rode over some pretty twisty roads this past weekend, and had these three rocket riders fall in behind us just before enterin the twistiest sections of this particular road...ya know...a sport biker's dream road. From past experience, I fully expected 'em to blast by us with little regardfor our space...but they fell in behind us real polite like. Soon as we hit a reasonable spot...still double yellow...I pulled all the way to the right and flagged 'em 'round in our lane. Got a toot of thanks...a friendly wave...and off they went. These three lend respect to their kind, and the missus 'n I appreciated 'em more than they probably realized.

Thanks for remindin this sometimes grumpy old bastard it ain't all of 'em, dyna.
That's how I used to do it when I was Sportbikin' it...Show respect and ya get respect.

Exactly what I do when riding a sportsbike!!!!

Old 04-27-2008 | 04:21 PM
Faulkner
Road Captain
Default RE: Rice Rocket.....

Mutual respect from a rice burner . . . next thing you know someone will be posting about a positive encounter with a cop. [sm=Awwww.gif]