General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well he's at it again.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 08:51 AM
italian biker
Road Master
Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Well he's at it again.

ORIGINAL: stupid_rope

ORIGINAL: italian biker

ORIGINAL: big_al
There are two kinds of riders the ones that own a harley and the ones that wish they did!!!!
That's not always true. I'mliving example. And I can also afford just about anyone of them I'd want to. HD didn't make one bike with all the features I wanted, and the Vrod was the closest, but I didn't like the riding position. I'm just as happy with my ride as you guys are with yours, and I'm just as proud of it as you guys are of yours. I get the same exact feeling when I ride my Zuki as you do when you ride your Harley.
And I dont' go around bashing bikes no matter who makes them. All mfg's have put out junk models and lemons on occasion. It's going to happen to all of them, inlcuding HD. No matter how much tuning or mods done to a vtwin production cruiser, boring out, etc...from any mfg's cruiser vtwin bike, it will still not beat any production sport bike that's around 1000cc or more stock, taken into consideration theboth riders have equivalent skills. So talking about speed of an HD or just about any cruiser compared to most sport bikes is kind of useless.
And if any of you are wondering whya Zuki rider is posting in an HD forum. I belong to several mfg forums. I have to admit, I find this one more entertaining.
i own the exact same ride - its my favorite shade of blue ever. ive chromed/blacked everything, rears lowered, and i got VH cruzers w/ no baffles, lights, etc etc. its my lil loud bar hopper.

love it, but i still ordered a harley. just somethin about 'em.
Yes, that color blue is real nice. I left my baffle in on the aftermarket exhaust. I don't need loud. Just enough sound to let people know I'm there. I'm going to hang on to this bike for a long time. Unless something else catches my eye enough to make the jump, but it would have to be something incredible because I do love the look of this bike. It would have been better with say a 1000 cc engine, but I bought it on looks, not on power.