General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ANGEL CITY

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 06:07 AM
MR. SCOOTINN
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANGEL CITY

Ju st a heads up....here in middle ga we have a local bike rally called angel city...& let me tell you this year was this biggest i have seen,it is groing every year....it is on private ground,so thier is alot to see...lol....alot of mc too...the outlaws actually have a vendor shop thier..plus some of thier affiliates were thier the local & couple more...no problem with them at all...jusy giveing a report..maybe you all check it out sometime...because it is realy starting to rock,,,

Old 04-22-2008, 07:35 AM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 350 Likes on 217 Posts
Default RE: ANGEL CITY

ORIGINAL: MR. SCOOTINN

Ju st a heads up....here in middle ga we have a local bike rally called angel city...& let me tell you this year was this biggest i have seen,it is groing every year....it is on private ground,so thier is alot to see...lol....alot of mc too...the outlaws actually have a vendor shop thier..plus some of thier affiliates were thier the local & couple more...no problem with them at all...jusy giveing a report..maybe you all check it out sometime...because it is realy starting to rock,,,
We were there Friday and had a blast! I asked the Outlaw if he'd kick my a$$ ifI bought and wore one of their shirts around town. He said he kick it ifI didn't buyi it... he was smiling at the time...

Lot's of fun. Geneva is hot! Lot's of women willing to pull up their tops - all good... lol

Old 04-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Cats RKC
Advanced

A friend that I work with is an Outlaw here in Bama. He's a really good guy and was telling me about Angel City last night. Sounds like I really missed a good time.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:11 AM
supernova
Cruiser

Where's Angel City?

Old 04-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member

ORIGINAL: supernova

Where's Angel City?
Unadilla, GA south of Macon/Warner Robbins. The also have fall rally and a website.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:18 AM
HGM
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I plan on making the Fall rally, but they also have a couple other things going on this year. Do a search for Angelcityrally and it should give you the site. I've heard some really good things about it though I havent had a chance to go yet. I did find a great route to get there from my place though...

Old 04-23-2008, 06:10 AM
MR. SCOOTINN
Tourer

when you all head down..give ma a hauler....we will hook up...i have some friends that usally camp out...& they have a parrty....but i tell you tht place is growing..& so far no problems with the leos hassling everyone...i thinkunidilla is happy with the money the are bringing in,,,

Old 04-23-2008, 07:46 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

We were planning to go but had rain overnight and into Saturday morning and were afraid parking would be a mess. Turns out they evidently got less rain/no rain down there and it wasn't a problem, so sounds like we missed out on a good time as everyone who went said they had a blast. Will try to go in the fall.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member

Geneva and I. Not only could she sing... Can't wait til' fall!

[IMG]local://upfiles/34508/BE6C2BD18EF9454387378D97A045DC7A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-23-2008, 08:17 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

To quote Mel Brooks, "WHAT KNOCKERS!!!!!" [sm=yikesomg.gif] She seems to be defying the laws of gravity just by being able to stand up without falling over.

Quick Reply: ANGEL CITY