General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eastern Performance.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 02:40 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eastern Performance.com

Wow that was a long time,,,,, I have had nothing but really good service and shipments.....

Old 04-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Tinker Bell
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: rahall

I just don't get all of these, I got what I ordered, I'm happy, great company, comments.

So, you got what you paid for.

As well you should.

It's when you have trouble and something goes wrong that you find out how good the company is.

You better hope everything goes well EVERY time.

This is not the first time this story has been told.

By the way, my money is on this thread getting locked pretty quick.
Why would you say that? While I don't disagree with your logic (not the statement in bold), I've been luckyin my experience with eastern performance. Got this Metzler front tire a few weeks back. Great deal with very fast shipping.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:15 PM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: TM

ORIGINAL: rahall

I just don't get all of these, I got what I ordered, I'm happy, great company, comments.

So, you got what you paid for.

As well you should.

It's when you have trouble and something goes wrong that you find out how good the company is.

You better hope everything goes well EVERY time.

This is not the first time this story has been told.

By the way, my money is on this thread getting locked pretty quick.
Why would you say that?
I think he's saying it will get locked because it sort of trashes one of the site's sponsors. Actually, if anyone reads it entirely, however, it speaks well of the advertiser and should not be locked.

Yes, you find out how good a company is when there is a problem but I know how good EP is because of the lack of problems. So, I disagree, in part with that logic.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Coaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I've deal with them a few times and have nothing but praise for their prices and service. Just ordered duals last week and they shipped the same day and I got my order 2 days later. My past experiences with them have all been the same... great. I know what you mean about customer service in general but maybe you just had some bad luck with your transaction.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Tinkermc
Outstanding HDF Member

I have used them and ridden to their store to make purchases, nothing but good things to say about them and their service. Sorry you had trouble.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:53 PM
amike
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hate to hear you had trouble, but what you need to understand is, the damage was more than likely the result of UPS. Your beef is with them, not Eastern. And as far the pipes, Eastern has no responsibility for the warranty on those pipes,that is Bub's responsibility. I've been dealing with Easterns for several years and have never had a problem. Good luck.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:31 PM
20FXST06
Road Captain

Ditto what amike says! "Eastern has no responsibility for the warranty on those pipes,that is Bub's responsibility" the reason being, these pipes are brand new in the box from the manufacterer. These boxes have never been opened. If the box had been opened by Eastern they would have to assume responsibility. I used to work for Eastern, and let me say their product quality, lowest possible price, customer service and the fastest posible shipment was a very high priority with this company. I think your main problem was and is with UPS and a routing error on their end and not with Eastern Performance.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Cheese Head
Tourer

I've thought about ordering from them based on all the reviews that I have seen on this forum. However, I think this is the second complaint about this company that I have seen in less than a week. I think I'll hold off. Maybe, they have had a change of personnel or management that has resulted in a less than satisfactory customer friendly attitude. Instead of trying a company that I'm not personally familiar with, especially one that has two complaints in a week, I'll send my money to someone that I have dealt with in the past (even though their prices are slightly higher).

Old 04-09-2008, 04:42 PM
zippyzz
Intermediate

Hey just was sharing what happen to me ya I'm sure they were damaged in shipment as they also got misplaced in shipment. My point was is I went 3 months without something I already paid this company for . they could of made the claim with ups or whoever . They could of sent me a new set of pipes and dault with the claim . I was the one who had a bike setting in my garage disasembled waiting to be finshed. I'm just stating what happen to me as someone stated ya it can be a great transaction as long as you don't have any problems . I had a problem and think they could of handled it a lot better. I'm glad everone has had great transactions with this company I did not . i'm not trying to trash this company just share the bad transaction I had

Old 04-09-2008, 05:12 PM
20FXST06
Road Captain

Zippyzz, I feel your pain man, all of the positives don't make a hill of beans when you're the one at the bottom of the pile. Hope everything did work out for ya!

Quick Reply: Eastern Performance.com