General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Toughguy or not?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 07:41 AM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 42 Likes on 35 Posts
Default RE: Toughguy or not?

ORIGINAL: akenaten

It continues to amaze me how some people get worked up over a patch or shirt or whatever. F^cking criminals is what your friend ran into. The gangbanger mentality is lived by retards,child molesters and rectal warts. And the worst part is so many on the HDF actually worship criminals.
I hope your friend is alright.
MS13 on motorcycles. It also amazes me that so many feel that criminal activity in the name of the club is justified. And at an AA/NA meeting where people are trying to band together for the good of their common problem.

Bill

Old 04-05-2008, 07:45 AM
harleydude68
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wear a goatee and I have tattoos and I am man enough to tell you that I am the furthest from being a tough guy. I will go as far as saying this - I will give any ONEman a run for his money if need be. I may get the chit kicked out of me but believe me the guy who does it will know he was in a fight.The shirt IMO is what got your buddy in the situation in the first place.

I think the older you get the more humble you become. I'd be willing to bet he is still a tough ****** f*&r. - he just learned his limitations that particular day.

Glad to hear he is Ok

Old 04-05-2008, 07:45 AM
domenicp7
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

When I lived in the North End of Boston, I always watched what I said or did when in the neighborhood. It was just like wearing a T-Shirt that was negative against Italian Americans not smart. Oh by the way the neighborhood had one of the lowest crime rates in the Hub. I wonder why.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:15 AM
jwb47
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

some times testosterone over rides common sense . glad your buddy is alive to tell his story

Old 04-05-2008, 08:19 AM
Crazy Rick
Intermediate

Your friend is the tough guy. The 3who jumped him are the pussies.

I ride with a .45 Glock at all times.
CR

Old 04-05-2008, 08:34 AM
Batley
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel bad for the guyhe seems to have lost some confidence, but the odds were against him. Seems odd that the MC's would beat him for just wearing a support shirt unless something more was going on, but it happens all the time. I support my family

Old 04-05-2008, 08:40 AM
big_al
Elite HDF Member

Freakingcowards three vs one of course they are tough anyone can win a fight like that. I dont hang out in places where I could end up in a situation like that , like others I am not a tough guy. Three vs one H&K40 will make things even[8D].

Old 04-05-2008, 09:00 AM
cwalms
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about your friend, but sometimes you have to be aware of your surroundings. If you are part of the biker communnity you are going to be exposed to MC's at some point. It's probably a good idea to know where you are and who the dominant club is in the area. If you choose to wear a support shirt, then you need to be ready to explain yourself when you're called on it. I'm not saying this is right, but just how it is. Now that I think about it, maybe this is one way to find out how tough you are, not the smartest way, but a way. Anyway, I am glad your friend only lost some teeth and a little pride. It could of turned out worse.

And, for those of you who think every member of a MC club is a criminal, couldn't the same be said of any organized group?? I mean how many times do we hear of bad police, priests, teachers and members of the communnity who are suppossed to be upstanding breaking the law. We don't label these entire groups as criminals, I think it's the same with MC's, there are some members who probably are criminals, but that doesn't mean every member is. Of course this is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Catfish57
Tourer

I dont hang around other MC's unless I need to for protocol reasons, and then I never miss an opertunity to keep my trap shut until spoken to. I shake hands hang around a little bit then split. That still dosent garantee some one wont try to kick my ***. When I was younger and partied alot I got into alot of fights most I did not remember, and most the time I came out on the looseing end. I havent drank sence November of 87. Funny thing is sence I got sober I have not been in one fight. I came close a couple of times, but I try not to put myself in situations where I might get into trouble. It really sucks that your friend had to go through that crap, but if he is hanging out in bars where there are MC's like other people point out it just takes one wrong statement to the wrong person to get jumped.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:03 AM
LdyMjo
Tourer

ORIGINAL: cwalms

Sorry to hear about your friend, but sometimes you have to be aware of your surroundings. If you are part of the biker communnity you are going to be exposed to MC's at some point. It's probably a good idea to know where you are and who the dominant club is in the area. If you choose to wear a support shirt, then you need to be ready to explain yourself when you're called on it. I'm not saying this is right, but just how it is. Now that I think about it, maybe this is one way to find out how tough you are, not the smartest way, but a way. Anyway, I am glad your friend only lost some teeth and a little pride. It could of turned out worse.

And, for those of you who think every member of a MC club is a criminal, couldn't the same be said of any organized group?? I mean how many times do we hear of bad police, priests, teachers and members of the communnity who are suppossed to be upstanding breaking the law. We don't label these entire groups as criminals, I think it's the same with MC's, there are some members who probably are criminals, but that doesn't mean every member is. Of course this is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.
Good post

Quick Reply: Toughguy or not?