General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Toughguy or not?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 11:15 PM
skiahh
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Toughguy or not?

ORIGINAL: Rickr01

Unless the MC's Prez or other on location high ranking memberok's it, you are not going to beat a memberperiod! If you do, you will have three more waiting to help you swallow your teeth!
OK, so if I understand you here, let me pose a question. 2 or 3 guys confront me for wearing a t-shirt they don't care for. They're starting **** and, for argument's sake, I'm a black belt and kick all three of their asses. Now I have to keep my eyes peeled for all the other thugs out there who might be gunning for me... just for defending myself?

Good grief... I bet mc club members sit around and bad mouth arabs for EXACTLY the same thing!

Old 04-07-2008, 02:11 AM
crock
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My brief boxing career taught me an important lesson, some people simply cannot be hurt. Really. No matter how hard you hit 'em, they just get more teed off. You can't learn this, you have it or you don't.

My long life has me associated with many real heros who actualy fought for their lives, and ours, in real wars. Funny thing, they don't like violence, worship it, or brag about it. In fact, they all would really like to forget the whole thing.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Rickr01
Club Member
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts

Yes, that is the case! Do I condone this, no. But if you ride in the circle, you had better accept it and live by it. 20 members, and you kick the crap out of three, there will be three more waiting. That is the way it is!

Old 04-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Snakum
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As some have mentioned ... if you know enough to wear a support shirt ... you probably know the consequences of getting caught in the wrong place with the wrong shirt. Truly, your friend kinda' asked for it, didn't he? I've seen guys who think they are really sump'n with their support hatsget caught at the wrong bike rally, and most of them get the message handed to them rather roughly. Comes with the territory. You wear it ... be ready to back it. Otherwise ... you ain't really "supporting" are ya'?

Old 04-07-2008, 03:02 PM
MarkandMary
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I aint not tough guy, but as a former LEO, you have to know when to, and when not to, take a stand. I do realize that doesn't always work, I have seen it time and time again. Sometimes people are just "lookin" for a fight, and then in that case, I would rather go to jail for me killing you, than you go to jail forkilling me. IMO

Old 04-07-2008, 03:23 PM
TwiggyAZ
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here we go again! Regardless if you wanted to post about MC, you did mention it, so it's going to be brought up.

This woman was murdered because she "disrespected" someone.

Former Stockbroker Wanted For Hell's Angels Slaughter

[/align]The A.T.F. and police in Tempe, Ariz. have charged outlaw biker Paul Eischeid with an act of savagery in the desert. He's one of the U.S. Marshals' Top 15, and John Walsh has added him to his Dirty Dozen list -- the notorious group of fugitives he wants to see taken off the streets the most. [/align][/align][/align]
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=27946

Here's what makes me shake my head. My nephew, over in Iraq fighting for this country is in serious harms way, and CHILDREN are fighting over a freaking T SHIRT, and KILLING over stupid disrespect. How obsene this is to me.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:58 PM
akenaten
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: TwiggyAZ

Here we go again! Regardless if you wanted to post about MC, you did mention it, so it's going to be brought up.

This woman was murdered because she "disrespected" someone.

Former Stockbroker Wanted For Hell's Angels Slaughter

[/align]The A.T.F. and police in Tempe, Ariz. have charged outlaw biker Paul Eischeid with an act of savagery in the desert. He's one of the U.S. Marshals' Top 15, and John Walsh has added him to his Dirty Dozen list -- the notorious group of fugitives he wants to see taken off the streets the most. [/align] [/align] [/align]
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=27946

Here's what makes me shake my head. My nephew, over in Iraq fighting for this country is in serious harms way, and CHILDREN are fighting over a freaking T SHIRT, and KILLING over stupid disrespect. How obsene this is to me.

But don't you worship them cause they live life their own way? Are'nt they just the baddest badasses you've ever seen?[:'(]

Old 04-07-2008, 06:28 PM
kudzu35
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

I thought goatees were for **** stars?