General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

stage 2 103 denied { update}

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 08:05 PM
dogtownmax
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: stage 2 103 denied

ORIGINAL: jwb47
then to top it off they wanted to give me a gift certificate equal to the price of the stage two kit so I told them to put the screaming eagle pipes and heavy breather air cleaner kit on it along with a race tuner and then we could talk about the difference , they told me they couldnt do that either it would void my warranty .
uh, i hope they were pulling yer leg.

stop the entire order. get a full refund, not a gift card or $2k worth of t-shirts. are you sure they werent kidding?

take the bike to an indy if you want work done to it.

just sayin.

Old 04-04-2008, 06:05 AM
jwb47
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Broken Leg Rider

Ya got a 96 an yur wantin more power? Suggest Triumph 2300 and see how good yur service is from GB. Least u won' be wantin more power.
yes I got a 96 and want more power and no I dont want a triumph and I bet your smart mouth would cry like a girl if it was your 2000.00 dollars or are you a motor comapny cheerleader

Old 04-04-2008, 07:19 AM
redclassic
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My friends and I have stopped in at quite a few NC dealers and at least 5 of use have purchased Harleys, some bought two. No problems really, nice guys who know thier stuff and are quick to help or joke around a bit.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:06 AM
jwb47
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im glad you had a good buying experience red. I was happy also until the dealer dropped the ball , I hope you dont have the same problem later its a pain in the ***.

Old 04-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Broken Leg Rider
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jwb47

ORIGINAL: Broken Leg Rider

Ya got a 96 an yur wantin more power? Suggest Triumph 2300 and see how good yur service is from GB. Least u won' be wantin more power.
yes I got a 96 and want more power and no I dont want a triumph and I bet your smart mouth would cry like a girl if it was your 2000.00 dollars or are you a motor comapny cheerleader
No, I would demanded my money back in no uncertain terms instead of crying about it here like a girlie boy.

On the other hand, I would never have fallen in that hole in the first place. Having looked at the published torque and HP curves in the Harley catalog.

Old 04-04-2008, 10:31 AM
scootertramp
Road Captain

Hey Sporster Bob. I got an old mag powered Sporty. Like that motor!

Hey guy who started this thread. You got yourself a Hummer - just eat the money and start over!

Old 04-04-2008, 11:04 AM
the metal
Banned

if th ebuild was added into the finance package the dealer will make getting cash back difficult, especially this long after purchase regardless of the fact the *part* is not available.

not to mention having to pay interest over the life of the loan on that "cash"

Old 04-04-2008, 11:57 AM
VA Biker
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow that really sux man. These are the things that concern me on this post being that Im yet to purchase my Fat Bob.

How can they say the after market pipes they sell and instal wll void the warranty? The warranty is not up to the dealer but HD . Is HD saying it will void the warranty? If so that is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

How can they sell you something then say "I can't get it ,and I cant give your money back" thats just criminal.

Last but not least ,if riding in the rain voids the warranty I'm definatly going to look elswhere for my next bike .Most probably Triumph.

Somebody please tell me that is not true.

Old 04-04-2008, 11:59 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

ORIGINAL: the metal

if th ebuild was added into the finance package the dealer will make getting cash back difficult, especially this long after purchase regardless of the fact the *part* is not available.

not to mention having to pay interest over the life of the loan on that "cash"
They can credit the loan or make the check payable to the lender. Something's fishy... [:@]

Old 04-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Mike NY
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Jeff,

So I guess I'm not getting those Cylinders any time too soon...

Ride it and enjoy then do a 103 later from a parts list.

Ha, he called you a girlie boy !!!!.. I guess those fingerless gloves gave it away !!!

Later,

Mike
NY

Quick Reply: stage 2 103 denied { update}