General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chicago Harley store

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 09:16 AM
Chambeaux
Road Captain
Received 197 Likes on 92 Posts
Default RE: Chicago Harley store

I think you had a right to be angry with the dealer if he was rude to you. I don't care if it was McDonalds or Chez Paul, rude people shouldn't be tolerated. Don't hold a grudge against all Harley dealers though. They aren't all like that.

The wife is wrong! Your "better half" can be expected to try to defuse the anger but never, ever take sides against the family. Not in public. Stand by your man.

Old 03-21-2008, 10:00 AM
LUMPY100
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant believe that anybody even responded to his egominical rant. This guy is obviously a reeeetard. If he had to squirt that bad go outside behind the building. Seeing the language that he used, he cant be that refined, so peeing outside should be okay. If all you have to do is rant about a poor stealer, I ve got the cure. Why dont you eat a bullet, hopefully a .50 cal that should be big enough to do the job. As for your wife I have one word for her RUN!!!!!!!!!!! that guy you are married to is an idiot

Old 03-21-2008, 10:43 AM
elcid1989
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: RHPAW

Perhaps a little clarification is in order. DEALERS have motorcycles to sell.

You were in a boutique.

.......and the reason DEALERS have bathrooms you can use is because you wanna **** when you hear the price of the bike.
AMEN...

Old 03-21-2008, 10:47 AM
Fishguy001
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: LUMPY100

I cant believe that anybody even responded to his egominical rant. This guy is obviously a reeeetard. If he had to squirt that bad go outside behind the building. Seeing the language that he used, he cant be that refined, so peeing outside should be okay. If all you have to do is rant about a poor stealer, I ve got the cure. Why dont you eat a bullet, hopefully a .50 cal that should be big enough to do the job. As for your wife I have one word for her RUN!!!!!!!!!!! that guy you are married to is an idiot
lol .. Amen brother, Amen !

Old 03-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Demkay
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol, funny story.

Well, 2 things. Firstly, your bird shouldn't be taking anyones side but yours. Fullstop. Plenty of time to chew you out later if you're wrong.

Secondly, I own retail outlets, and beleive me, the customers don't go anywhere near the toilets. I don't give a damn how much they spend. Girls just politely say, .......oh, i'm so sorry, we have a plumbing problem and there's no water.

I had a women once come in, throw a whole bunch of clothes & stuff on the table, (spending less than 30 secs getting them) and just as a girl was ringing it up said, oh, I'm just gonna use the toilet, where is it? I gave her the no water crap. ........ She turned around and walked out without even blinking. Lol. I said to the girl, while the women could still here, ........ Oh yeah, and be careful of people plonking loads of clothes down and then asking for the bathroom, it happens all the time.

Anyhow, dude, I thought that was hysterical on the $32 steak front. Wtf. I love it when my wife takes me out to dinner, ........ even if I have to give her the money in order for her to do it.