General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

harley rendeaveau

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 05:18 PM
jp13
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default harley rendeaveau

I don't knowif I spelled it right. Who's going, June 20-21-22nd in NY near Albany. First time going, people say it is a trip not to be missed. One big *** party with no trouble. Can't wait to go.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:26 PM
sharkeydude
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: harley rendeaveau

If your avitar was there and I lived there I would'nt miss it.

Old 03-19-2008, 06:31 PM
Ugly Troll
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Ah yes! Harley Rendezvous or "The Vous" as it's know. Last time there was 89..........absolutely awesome party! Laid back atmosphere.........no hassles with the law cause it's held on private property! Indian Lookout Country Club is the name of the venue. Don't miss "Gus!" good time, lots of vendors, etc...........check your attitude b4 you ride in! One of these days I gotta get back there! Have fun! well worth the trip!

Old 03-20-2008, 01:33 AM
BKBagger99
Intermediate

Never been, but I was thinking about going there instead of Laconia. Many friends have gone and all have said it was a great time.

http://www.harleyrendezvous.com/

Old 03-20-2008, 05:40 AM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

been to about 15-18 of them. Turning into an RV happening though. Make sure you bring your own 5 gallon bucket and plastic grocery bags to crap in. The facilities get real nasty quick. They're will be no sleeping until you get home either. Its a blast. You don't really need to bring any food or beer. Buy 15$-20$ mug drink beer all weekend and plenty of great food venders abound. Saturday is a blast. I reccomend bringing a folding chair with binoculars and a cooler and sit on the hill for the wet tee shirt contest. Too crowded at the bottom.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:48 AM
captain m
Road Master

AH YEAH,the Vous,bring a tent,and if you have one,one of those awning type deals.It gets hotter than hell there if the sun shines!!! If it rains,the roads are clay and they get slicker than snot!Try to get a spot on Tit alley,it's a great spot,you won't believe it!!! They stopped the RVs from setting up in the alley,they have thier own spot now.Try to get there early,before they open the gate,the party outside is as good as or sometimes better than the one inside!!!The ******** get full quick and they have a crew that powerwashes them from like 50' away,that's a sight you won't soon forget!!! Don't forget a camera!! I know people that hvae albums of pix from every meet since day one. Say hi to the Third base crew.If you see a red 39 Harley with a side car buzzing around,tell Don that Morgan said HI. Have fun,cut loose!!!!