General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOT APEHANGERS?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: GOT APEHANGERS?

ORIGINAL: cwilks

ORIGINAL: DannyZ71

ORIGINAL: Rogue13

As long as you don't pinch off a vessel, your heart should pump blood to them without any problems. Just because something is above your heart, doesn't mean it's not going to get blood.
I'm not tlaking about the fact thatyour hand will not get blood - but it is inefficient. The human hand was not meant to be high above the heart for a long period of time. Keep your hands where his are for a 10 minutes, then type me a response.

Well that won't work. Hold your hands above your heart for 10 minutes, while gripping something with them. Then type a response. Assuming you don't just hang your hands there and never flex them, you'll find that there will be sufficient blood circulation.

We're still talking about circulation. Not comfort. I think that's a photoshop pic. So do others that have seen it.

You newbs drag this pic up about every week...ITS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED...the guy lives in St.Louis (where I live) I've personally seen him riding it so get your info straight before you start shootin your mouth off

Rogue....do everyone a favor and take the freakin link out of your post so the damn page isn't so p****in big...geez

What was it about the word "THINK"confused you? I didn't say it was a photoshop. I said that I, and several others, thought it was. And, I had not seen your post about it before now.

Besides, who died and made you the internet fairy? Pull your panties out of your crack.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:09 PM
cwilks
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As long as you don't pinch off a vessel, your heart should pump blood to them without any problems. Just because something is above your heart, doesn't mean it's not going to get blood.
I'm not tlaking about the fact thatyour hand will not get blood - but it is inefficient. The human hand was not meant to be high above the heart for a long period of time. Keep your hands where his are for a 10 minutes, then type me a response.

Well that won't work. Hold your hands above your heart for 10 minutes, while gripping something with them. Then type a response. Assuming you don't just hang your hands there and never flex them, you'll find that there will be sufficient blood circulation.

We're still talking about circulation. Not comfort. I think that's a photoshop pic. So do others that have seen it.

You newbs drag this pic up about every week...ITS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED...the guy lives in St.Louis (where I live) I've personally seen him riding it so get your info straight before you start shootin your mouth off

Rogue....do everyone a favor and take the freakin link out of your post so the damn page isn't so p****in big...geez

What was it about the word "THINK"confused you? I didn't say it was a photoshop. I said that I, and several others, thought it was. And, I had not seen your post about it before now.

Besides, who died and made you the internet fairy? Pull your panties out of your crack.

Well YOU and SEVERAL others are wrong as usual......oh and by the way your to stupid to THINK so STFU

Old 03-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Redbeard
Stellar HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts

cwilks, next time you get a chance to talk to that guy, please ask him to join this forum and set the story straight about his bike. Like you said, that pic is posted all the time; and last time I saw it I thought how could it be so well known yet the guy is virtually anonymous.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:17 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Well YOU and SEVERAL others are wrong as usual......oh and by the way your to stupid to THINK so STFU

Hey cwilks (*******), check this out. Maybe you need a lift.

https://www.hdforums.com/m_3058813/m...tm.htm#3058813

Old 03-19-2008, 03:25 PM
steelhorse 1971
Tourer

Ive got 10 inch apes on 3 inch risers and they are very comfortable.Puts my hands at shoulder hight

Old 03-19-2008, 03:27 PM
TheBlackBastard
Tourer

The are very comfortable when you aren't reaching for the sky. I have 16's and they are angled with the fork rake. Perfect.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:40 PM
cwilks
Banned

ORIGINAL: Redbeard

cwilks, next time you get a chance to talk to that guy, please ask him to join this forum and set the story straight about his bike. Like you said, that pic is posted all the time; and last time I saw it I thought how could it be so well known yet the guy is virtually anonymous.

Dude,

I'm telling ya its real....why does HE have to verify it.......ask around......he's been to Hogrock....Little Sturgis......The Boogie...the pic your looking at is him cruisin down Interstate 270 in St.Louis (see the Museum of Transportation sign next to the highway)....come on into St.Louis in October we'll go the Rat Ride (annual event) he'll be there you can see it for yourself.....I'll buy

Old 03-19-2008, 03:42 PM
cwilks
Banned

Ilks - before I posted, I did a "preview" - just like I always do. It was not wide where you had to scroll across. Shed some light on how that happens.

I will go back and remove the link anyway.........geez - youkeyboard vets are hard to please.

Thanks man......I got nuttin but it is annoying as hell.......I'm just p****in wit ya

Old 03-19-2008, 03:45 PM
SteveB FLH
Road Warrior

[sm=oopssign.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/44712/BC974B6FB75346F98CB589D224C61B77.gif[/IMG]

Old 03-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Rogue13
Road Captain

Hey cwilks (****), check this out. Maybe you need a lift.

https://www.hdforums.com/m_3058813/m...tm.htm#3058813

LMAO!

I have 12" mini apes also. My hands are just below my shoulders, and they're so comfy, I wouldn't change them out for anything. In the original picture, if real - just can't understand how this particluar set-up can be comfortable - never mind safe.

Quick Reply: GOT APEHANGERS?