General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No riders on the road here.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008 | 09:11 PM
jbphoto
|
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default No riders on the road here.

I took the bike out for some well needed excercise today for about 3 hours. Rode all around Charleston, WV (for those of you out of the area this is the Capital city) and many of the surrounding areas. Hit the two lane roads and the 4 lane hiways. Not one other rider did I see. Granted, it was about 45 degrees with a bit of wind but you'd think I'd have seen at least one other rider. Come to think of it, the cager traffic was even less than I expected. Oh well, their loss. I had a great ride.

Old 03-16-2008 | 09:14 PM
Trey Hogger
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No riders on the road here.

ORIGINAL: jbphoto

I took the bike out for some well needed excercise today for about 3 hours. Rode all around Charleston, WV (for those of you out of the area this is the Capital city) and many of the surrounding areas. Hit the two lane roads and the 4 lane hiways. Not one other rider did I see. Granted, it was about 45 degrees with a bit of wind but you'd think I'd have seen at least one other rider. Come to think of it, the cager traffic was even less than I expected. Oh well, their loss. I had a great ride.
Uhh - there was a huge party and someone forgot to invite you.

Old 03-16-2008 | 09:27 PM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: No riders on the road here.

Funny, this morning the wife wanted to ride for while, she got up dressed warm, I had already been up made coffee, let the dog out, and check the forecast. I knew the moment she went outside she would change her mind, and she did. It was partly sunny, but the temps were in the low 40s if not lower. She was more upset than I was, I think the weatherman has cursed us all this year.