General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chopperstuff on line

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 05:07 AM
geoffjukebox
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chopperstuff on line

Dear harrisgsx1100,

You are the winning buyer for the item below. Thank you for your business!

Item title: HARLEYDAVIDSON KURYAKYN GLOSS BLACK HYPER CHARGER
Web address: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250174760879
Item number: 250174760879
Buyer User ID: harrisgsx1100
Seller User ID: chopperstuffinc

you will get an email from iship services with all the shipping details.

]ok, thats great thanks........this was shipped via us air mail...should arrive within a week or so.

thanks
shane
[/align][font=arial][size=2]
i will e this info from myshipper onmondy. if we can not locate this shipment, i will get you out another asap![/align][/align]shane

[/align]On Dec 1, 2007 4:17 AM, eBay Member: harrisgsx1100 wrote:[/align]
still no post ' have you sent another one . what is the shiping number am i going to get this and when??????????[/align]

[blockquote]
----- Original Message ----- [/align]From: Chopper Stuff [/align]To: [/align]Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 4:18 PM[/align][/align]
i tought this arrived by now. can you lease confirm your address, and i will get you out another this week,[/align][/align]thanks[/align]shane
yes asap, please give me the shipping number when you post it tomorrow ,thanks.[/align][/align]
[/align]On Dec 8, 2007[/align]do you want me to ship you out another?[/align][/align]have you put my HARLEY DAVIDSON KURYAKYN GLOSS BLACK HYPER CHARGER in the post ,have you got the shipping number please............thanks.....[/align][/align][/align][/align]Geoff, has this arrived yet?[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]we do not keep shipping numbers for international orders, as i can not trace them.
i do stand behind all my sales, and will send you another if i have to. i will make sure you get what you paid for![/align][/align][/align]
you will have to send me one,(HARLEY DAVIDSON KURYAKYN GLOSS BLACK HYPER CHARGER )[/align]or i will have my money back.[/align][/align][/align][/align]have no idea what happened to this shipment. we do not send tracking for international ordersd, but i do stand behind all my items. if you want a full refund, i will get this out asap! if you still want the part, i will expidite you out another.
[/align]shane[/align][/align]I would rather have the part, how long would it take if you ship it now?[/align][/align]i will order in another, and have this out within a few days...

shanestill not got my part when are you going to send HARLEY DAVIDSON KURYAKYN GLOSS BLACK HYPER CHARGER )[/align][/align]still not got my part i payed for, when are you going to send my [/align][/align]DID NOT GET MY PART Details for Item number: 250174760879
I AM NOT HAPPY WHEN WILL YOU SEND THIS TO ME
HARLEY DAVIDSON KURYAKYN GLOSS BLACK HYPER CHARGER[/align]hey man thisis shane from chopperstuff,.

please call me, and i will take csare of any problem you are having!

shane
310-429-6960
i live in scotland ,this has gone on long enough , i just whant my money
back i just want the money now
---
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 3:25 AM[/alig

Old 03-16-2008, 05:14 AM
geoffjukebox
Advanced
Default RE: Chopperstuff on line

look,

i am not out to rip anyone off! if you want, remove your post, and i will paypal the amount you paid today!

shane

ok...please let me know when you take down the post

i have now taken down the post[/align]i well say you have refuned me if you like when i get the money [/align][/align]
do you have the date of the first payment? i can refund it fastest that way.[/align]shane[/align][/align][/align]
1 november 2007[/align]
[blockquote]

[/align][/align][/align][/align]your post about me is still up. as soon as you take it down i will refund your money.
i have asked online how to remove the whole post not just the bits I wrote.

Please send me my money as I've done what you asked.[/align][/align]
shane[/align]Is it down? I will send refund as soon as its down.[/align][/align][/align][/align][/blockquote][/align][/align][/align]

Old 03-16-2008, 05:27 AM
geoffjukebox
Advanced

[align=center]thats it .[/align][align=center]you got my money[/align][align=center]you just keep stringing me along[/align][align=center]its on demand after another[/align][align=center]i paid for this on the 1 nov 2007[/align][align=center]you have not givin me the part or my money back[/align][align=center]i well not take this post down[/align][align=center]give [/align][align=center]me my money back[/align][align=center]you have had plenty of time[/align][align=center]from 1 nov 2007[/align]

Old 03-16-2008, 06:43 AM
rocknrod
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The old "what is your e-bay number" response.
Does anyone else see a common problem here with this Seller?
I read a problem a week on this section alone. Not counting the other sections of this forum.
His claim is, he sells allot of stuff.
Then he should hire people to handle it.
Or quit ripping people off.

And by the way.
Wait for the phone calls, all hours of the day and night from this guy for posting this.
He harasses you on the phone when you post his incompetence.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:16 AM
rjmac53
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Geoff,

I just bought a set of Rinehart slip ons from Shane and had them in a week. No problem. He was very helpful and easy to work with. I couldnt have been more pleased. Sorry about your mess.

Old 03-16-2008, 12:35 PM
geoffjukebox
Advanced

[align=center][sm=chattypair.gif]im glad you got your parts[/align][align=center]im still wating to get my money back [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][sm=groupwave.gif] [sm=groupwave.gif][/align]

Old 03-16-2008, 12:42 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Note to self,,,"Cheaper is not always better"

Eastern Performance and chicago harleythe only places to buy from,, never an issue!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 12:47 PM
skltr
Ultimate HDF Member

Same with Zanotti, never an issue

Old 03-16-2008, 01:00 PM
geoffjukebox
Advanced

i wish i had bought from this guys

Old 03-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Other Sheep
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Seems to me if they cared about you they would keep track of your info until you got your stuff. I don't think this post should be erased until all is made good. IMHO

Quick Reply: Chopperstuff on line