General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 07:16 AM
sharkeydude
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?

ORIGINAL: schumacher

hehehehe

exactly...just pointing out there's no geezerglide owners in this thread talking about picking up women
AHHH praytell my friend. Chicks dig the GEEZER!! They can stuff their purse AND overnight bag in my side saddles and still have room for a nice bottle..or two to enjoy! And they can do a bit of shopping and STILL have room for a bit extra. NEVER underestimate the GEEEZER!![sm=hail.gif]

Old 03-15-2008, 08:08 AM
Road Toad
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah, before you assume that us geezers don't get hit on I got hit on by 3 women last summer. Had one in the sidecar, and another on the passenger seat while the 3rd took pictures.

The Ultimate three some!

Old 03-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 350 Likes on 217 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mark g

Think back to high school ,The geek never got laid.Us bad guys were swiming in vagina!

Don't think it's a biker thing, more of a Bad boy thing! I'm sure the harley can't hurt though.

My wife of 22 years wen't wild the day I came home on my bike![sm=happy046.gif]
During my junior year in HS I rode a Yamaha RD250 - it was the biggest and one of the few bikes in the parking lot. In my mind I thought I was a God... Unfortunately back then, I was scared sh*tless of girls, so it did me no good at all... What a waste...

Old 03-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 666 Likes on 414 Posts

In my +30 of riding, I've never found that bikers have a particular appeal to babes.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:53 AM
bigirn
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

short story awhile back me and my Buddy was riding up in a small town in pa. and we passed a church were the new bride was fixing to enter to go the alter. for some reason i pulled up by the side walk and said hope on and before i could bat an eye the bride was on the back of my scooter. all these guys came running over to me' and i was think to my self oh o. but they got there cameras and preceded to take pictures of us. and then i her toke for a spin around the block. when we got bake she kissed me on the check and said you made my day.

my guess I'm in some bodies wedding album some where.

[IMG]local://upfiles/47706/199AA599820B43909924BFB7C62DDD4D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Lakerat
Road Warrior
Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Were it not for riding a Harley, I seriously doubt that I would be hooked up with my present girlfriend.A riding buddy of mine who has a P-Pad on his Street Bob was taking her for a ride one day when we ran across each other and she was agreeing with his girlfriend that it was a torturous ride. I had met her briefly a few weeks before and had left thinking how luckythe jerk was thatshe was with.Well, being the nice guy that I am, I gave her the option of riding with me on what I had been told was a terrible passenger seat. I explained to her the Profiler seat was chosen to enhance the lines of the bike and wasn't meant to be especially comfortable. She took me up on it and despite the age difference, we have been together ever since. It really surprised her when I puta mini sissy bar with a small tool pouch on last fall to keep her cute little butt from sliding off. I had always told her before thatthe tag would stop her. Now my buddies have dubbed it my "Tour Pack".

Old 03-15-2008, 10:18 AM
fordpartsguy
Road Warrior

I don't believe it's a myth. I'm pretty damn shy myself and I find that my scoot is a great icebreaker withe the ladies.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:28 AM
SportsterBob
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: schumacher

hehehehe

exactly...just pointing out there's no geezerglide owners in this thread talking about picking up women
Andon goes thewar of BigTwin vs Sporty.......Have both, and like 'em. When I was a young buck terrorizing the street on the Sporty I amassed an impressive collection of "notches on the gas tank". After I proved to myself thatI could do such, I beacame more interested in the actual riding of the bike for more than sexual prowess. The Sporty became boring andI climbed into a B-T......No comparison!........But I still get that itch to blast that 900 like I did 22-yrs ago!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Brackneyc
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Nomad X

No myth. Unless your a "wild Hog" type! Has a lot to do with the way you carry yourself,additude,and telling it like it is. Alot of women seem to like the bad boy,always have.

One of the Wild Hogs landed Marisa Tomei. We can dream can't we.

Old 03-15-2008, 11:42 AM
LdyMjo
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Fred00

ORIGINAL: LdyMjo

Hum, it depends on the lady, I think--depends on what she thinks is sexy. For me,a Harley is sexy--the beauty of the bike, the chrome, the paint, the black and leather--hot, hot, hot. And they are powerful--torque over speed--can almost smell the sweat. So I guess it boils to energy and attraction--something you sense and feel in a heartbeat. Now if the guy on it doesn't hit you in thatway, I don't think the bike alone will do the trick. But a nice bike adds an element of intrigue to what the man already has--like heels on a woman I guess. When people express a hot risky (bad boy, bad girl?)side of themselves, even (scratch even,make thatparticularly) in a subtle classy way, it does make you curious to know a bit more...
Since when is a Harley powerful (unless you drop big money in it)?
Harleys are optimized for torque at lower RPMs, versus torque at higher RPMs for power at high speeds.I am not interested in 'go fast' and racing--want to feel the rumble in my gut.L.A. Times putmy Nightster at 79.10 pound-feet of torque. I feel thatpower when I ride, and like it. AndI would not trade the sexy look of a Harley for any fast metric out there. But hey, as they say, whatever turns you on [8D]!

Quick Reply: Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?