General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 08:57 AM
scoobs
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?

ORIGINAL: ken thompson

ORIGINAL: GAGirl

Ken, if I read you correctly, are you saying that most Harley bike nights only attract old skanks? Good lord I haven't even been to one yet as our town doesn't have one. Hope it's not a prejudice towards the Harley gals. [&:]
All I'm saying is that when I attendbike nights around here that are dominated by Harleys I can stand in the sea of about 500 people 250 of which are women and I can usually count on one hand the attractive ones. Just saying.The sport-bike nights are a totally different story though.Most of the chicks there are hot.Maybe it's just their youth and I'm a bit of a perv.
Kind of like crusin the jr hi prom for a date huh?
Ken,you dirty old man you

Old 03-21-2008, 09:06 AM
bgismo20
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: HarleyGirl76

Like almost everything in life, it depends on the biker - but in general, I dig bikers. Living in Southern Cal, even worse, Orange County, there are a lot of really plastic, fake guys. The bikers I've met are for the most part more genuine, down to earth and fun to be around. They're usually not trying to lie about who they are, how much money they make and are just out because they like to ride. Most times they're even honest and forward enough that if they're trying to get you to go home with them they just tell you straight out.

Part of it is the bad boy image that always get me into trouble too. Anyway, I dig bikers - and no, it's not the bike that impresses. I'm not sure it's the male part of taming the machine because I can ride too, but then again, you guys are for the most part just more masculine.

Just my 2 cents.

Lisa

Lisa! You are smokin hot!

Old 03-21-2008, 09:41 AM
LilBudyWizer
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't know, some are. I tried giving my sportster to my niece and she said no way. She's 18 and just starting college in AL. Great gas economy, great around campus and a ready excuse to not take anyone anywhere, but she wasn't interested. I think it was the whole outlaw image more than anything else. I had a teenage girls start a conversation with me yesterday while I was out on the sportster despite growling at her, but she was with a giggling herd of girls and growling prolly just made her more determined to astond her friends.

Old 03-21-2008, 10:17 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Bike nights here in Cleveland are a mixed bag......one night skanks the next week hotties everywhere.......I figure the hotties travel in packs or herds for protection...But there is always a mix of Harleys, Metrics, and squids in their leather Power Ranger outfits. Last year one night they had over 5000 bikes show up. So it can be an interesting crowd.

Old 03-21-2008, 04:11 PM
spike95
Road Master

ORIGINAL: KBFXDLI

Bike nights here in Cleveland are a mixed bag......one night skanks the next week hotties everywhere.......I figure the hotties travel in packs or herds for protection...But there is always a mix of Harleys, Metrics, and squids in their leather Power Ranger outfits. Last year one night they had over 5000 bikes show up. So it can be an interesting crowd.
5000 bikes for a bike night? I'd consider that a rally! Other than rallys, I don't think I've ever seen more than a couple hundred bikes at one time.

Old 03-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Mermaidpnw
Novice

Apparently they do. Just today, in fact, a gal took a ride with me. I'm not sure I match up with the "Biker" look though, seeing as I am a woman.

There must be something about the bike though, when she stepped off she was grinning and kept that smile on her face for a few hours. Go figure.

Old 03-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Brackneyc
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: pete913

If you need a bike to attract women, for starters you're beyond help, .
I don't think a guy "needs" a bike to attract women, it is just a curse we good looking guys live with...that when we ge the bike, we look that much better. It does nothing however for a guy that is just ugly for ugly sake, or is an a-hole. You just can't polish a turd, not even with the seat of a Harley.

Old 03-23-2008, 01:32 PM
2008FLHP
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

let's be honest girls shall we?...it's not the guy, it IS the bike!...i mean where else can you strattle something so big that can vibrate for so long...we can't compete guys...now let's break out those "rabbits" ladies and celebrate easter

Vibe-Rider!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBMw-at9w1w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKKh...eature=related

maybe Howard Stern should get one to replace the Sybian

Old 03-23-2008, 07:49 PM
zzrider
Cruiser

Hot babes dont want anything to do with fat ugly old bald men on Harleys..........

Old 03-23-2008, 08:18 PM
CoyoteJoe
Banned

Boy, this reminds me of when I was in my teens driving my Black 77 Charger, I used to raise h*ll with that car and get into all types of trouble. I used to pickup girls on the highway going 55mph - I don't think it was the car, and I don't thnk it was me (you can't say a whole lot driving down the highway) but I think it was just the bad boy image. I've been widowed for 6 years now, and the women that want to go for rides I'm not attracted to, and the women I'm attracted to are scared to death of bikes - go figure....

Adventure is the cure for boredom!

Quick Reply: Do Babes really like Bikers? Myth?