General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

megahdman?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 01:52 AM
darkside
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: megahdman?

OK you caght me I,m mega. NOT!!! But I am a newbie. I can barely turn this damn thing on and far as copy and paste? I used to copy other peoples answers in high school and I used to eat the paste in kindergarden. Is that what you meen? Now that i think about it that glue eating might explain some things later in life.A hell I don,t know enough to even be dangerous. THanks to the great people here I,m learning though. Keep up the good work I really enjoy this site and most of the people on it.

Old 02-03-2006, 01:53 AM
HDWG
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad to have ya
ORIGINAL: darkside

OK you caght me I,m mega. NOT!!! But I am a newbie. I can barely turn this damn thing on and far as copy and paste? I used to copy other peoples answers in high school and I used to eat the paste in kindergarden. Is that what you meen? Now that i think about it that glue eating might explain some things later in life.A hell I don,t know enough to even be dangerous. THanks to the great people here I,m learning though. Keep up the good work I really enjoy this site and most of the people on it.

Old 02-03-2006, 01:56 AM
darkside
Banned

Thanks glad to be here.

Old 02-03-2006, 02:13 AM
ladyglide
Elite HDF Member

YES!!!!!!! this thread needed to be highjacked Thank you, and can't we all just get along[8D], or not!?

Old 02-03-2006, 10:06 AM
HDF Tech
Banned
Received 152 Likes on 43 Posts

Here's some interesting words posted by nightboy/megaHDman himself on another forum where he was banned also and has tried to rejoin over 10 times using different names to cause problems...

First post..

Nightboy
Banned Join Date: Jul 2004

Hello all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello folks. Just picked up a pair of Harley's within the last 2 months for me and my wife(I got an leftover new 03' Anniversary FXTBI, and got my loved one a new 04' 1200 Roadster), and am lovin em. We are located ( "Points unknown" ) on the Eastern Shore here is the USA. The mod bug has already started for us both and have joined this forum to share our love for the hobby! =)

Second post...

Nightboy

My wife actually had a 74' Sportster (which we had to sell a few years back)and was the one to actually get ME into riding(This is my first bike, and there is still less than 500 miles on my ride, which goes hand in hand with my actual riding experience). We both recently took a safety course together. I felt that if Im gonna get a pair of bikes, better get it right the first time and grab a pair of HD's! =)

Old 02-04-2006, 03:29 AM
mikeisglidn
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

that guy was a falking idiot!!

Old 02-04-2006, 03:46 AM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: mikeisglidn

that guy was a falking idiot!!

EXACTLY!

Old 02-04-2006, 04:14 AM
SpeedsterX
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First off Mike, those are a couple of pretty sweet rides! I've seen the Police bike but first time I've seen the custom Sporty. VERY nice!

Anyway, I can't believe ANYONE was ever kicked off this forum. EVERYONE I've dealt with since I became a member has been very respectful and helpful. I just can't imagine an a**hole on here. I'm also a Notre Dame fan and joined an NDforum. Believe me! A bunch of a**holes there. I'd ask a simple question and someone would have to be a smart a** there. Never ran into anyone like that here. My kind of people and everyone here has made me feel welcome whether they agreed with a post or respectively disagreed. I felt like a member of the family from my first post here.

THAT IS WHY I'M A MEMBER OF THE HD FAMILY!

And I thank you and feel sorry for those that just don't get IT!

Old 02-04-2006, 07:43 AM
ladyglide
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: SpeedsterX

I felt like a member of the family from my first post here.

And I thank you and feel sorry for those that just don't get IT!
Yup

Old 02-04-2006, 08:22 AM
fl_799
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thats really sad. The guy spend alot of time and effort projecting his image as a top moco 'insider' or shop owner. Got to be a shock to the system to write noob posts like that. Must be that internet PhD syndrome; Everybody thinks they're an expert.

ORIGINAL: TCSTD

Here's some interesting words posted by nightboy/megaHDman himself on another forum where he was banned also and has tried to rejoin over 10 times using different names to cause problems...

First post..

Nightboy

Hello all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello folks. Just picked up a pair of Harley's within the last 2 months for me and my wife(I got an leftover new 03' Anniversary FXTBI, and got my loved one a new 04' 1200 Roadster), and am lovin em. We are located ( "Points unknown" ) on the Eastern Shore here is the USA. The mod bug has already started for us both and have joined this forum to share our love for the hobby! =)

Second post...

Nightboy

My wife actually had a 74' Sportster (which we had to sell a few years back)and was the one to actually get ME into riding(This is my first bike, and there is still less than 500 miles on my ride, which goes hand in hand with my actual riding experience). We both recently took a safety course together. I felt that if Im gonna get a pair of bikes, better get it right the first time and grab a pair of HD's! =)

Quick Reply: megahdman?