General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

megahdman?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts
Default RE: megahdman?

Some of you may be new here and didn't read what I have copied from another section of this forum. Let me say this before this turns in to a pity party for Mega or by whichever of the numerous alias' he's going by now.

1) He was not a wealth of information. He copied from other forums and pasted the info here.
2) He did not own a shop and is not a mechanic and never worked on anyone elses bike
3) He does not work at a bike shop either as he claimed in his latest identity.

Here is a link to another thread explaining the banning of Mega WHY MEGA GOT BANNED
Here is the old post that some of you might have missed. This is from BaggerSport from Big Boyz (Sponsor)

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
OK dude, I'm going to have to call you out. In the interest of truth, I feel the World Wide Web should know the facts.
Your name is not Cory Davis, you do not work for Paramount H-D. I called Linc, he said you do not and never have worked for the brothers in Ma. or the store in R.I.
Big Boyz Cycles has been more than transparent. Offering a quality service at a reasonable cost and entertaining and informative posts from bike building to wire soldering. I actually do play with motorcycles in an effort to make a living, trying to have as much fun as possible.
I have been at the same location as Big Boyz Cycles for 10 years. I worked for a few Dealers before that. My experience in this business has educated me to the paradox that is Harley-Davidson. I know quite a diverse group of people tied together with the threads of the Motor Company.
I think the internet is a great place for knowledge, trading information, etc. These forums are a prime example. It does however, lend itself to those who would deceive the honest people around them. I feel you are one of those people.
You do not have my Street Heads on your Night Train or Carlines' XL. You have no experience with my work, yet you post on the web that you do. You have posted very negative remarks about my business and friends on this and other forums. I have no doubt that this has been because of a personal problem you have with my friend on another forum.
Malicious slandering or harassing in an attempt to affect my business, even on the web, is illegal. I have quite a bit of time and money invested in research to alleviate this problem.
That being said, I have investigated you and your girl (she does know what your doing right?) from N.H. to MD., found the address, phone and name changes you have made. I am also in contact with a law firm in the Baltimore area for the purpose of a cease and desist and if that doesn't work, I will pursue further legal action pertaining to compensation.

No one is anonymous on the web.

If you or anyone has questions about this, feel free to contact me.

Thanks, Bean

Partial list of keywords my legal council said I could use; nightboy, ez1550, ez1550fxst, mechagodzilla, MegaHDman, (ebay)beanysparky(old), current ebay username has a feedback of 10, 12/12/72, 08/04/69, Carpenter, Pope, Marshall, Walter, Philomene, Jonathan A., John A., Carline E., Merrimack, Nashua, Wheaton Plaza, Kensington, Salisbury......................................... .
1HD1JAB143Y1*62*1
1HD1CLP164K4*49*8
I removed some of the vin# for legal reasons, you will notice however that I do have it correct including the law enforcement code.

Name:  MegaPicture.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  50.0 KB

Old 02-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Snarly
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: solorider

ORIGINAL: thebigbuckster

where the hell is mega?

I probably shouldn't touch this one but: If you are for real (), there is a thread on this over in the 'Off Topic' section from about 3 weeks ago. The situation was explained pretty succinctly....much to my chagrin. I didn't have a problem with the guy but many others did, and as it was explained to me by Amanda in administration, there was an attempt to make mega understand his abrasiveness.

I wish he would have met the majority's expectations as he was a wealth of information.

I'm done now...hope I didn't offend any mega dislikers, mega likers, or anyone that uses 'mega', 'hd', or 'man' in their HDForums name.

I can take comfort in the fact that I thought he was all BS.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:39 PM
OG_electra_glide
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah I guess the "entertainment value" wasn't worth the lack of etiquette. Problem is now he's got members spooked; folks are leery of newbies.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:44 PM
HDF Tech
Banned
Received 152 Likes on 43 Posts

folks are leery of newbies.
That could work in our favor also not only with him, but with trolls too.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:53 PM
OG_electra_glide
Tourer

I don't know that Alley would agree...."New Bike?" Thread

BUT-- like Ben Franklin (or whoever) once said: "I'd never want to belong to an organization that would allow me as a member"

Wait, it was Groucho Marx: I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Ice
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn Terry--you did your homework.........Good job.
ORIGINAL: terryt1955

Some of you may be new here and didn't read what I have copied from another section of this forum. Let me say this before this turns in to a pity party for Mega or by whichever of the numerous alias' he's going by now.

1) He was not a wealth of information. He copied from other forums and pasted the info here.
2) He did not own a shop and is not a mechanic and never worked on anyone elses bike
3) He does not work at a bike shop either as he claimed in his latest identity.

Here is a link to another thread explaining the banning of Mega Why Mega Was Banned

Here is the old post that some of you might have missed. This is from BaggerSport from Big Boyz (Sponsor)

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
OK dude, I'm going to have to call you out. In the interest of truth, I feel the World Wide Web should know the facts.
Your name is not Cory Davis, you do not work for Paramount H-D. I called Linc, he said you do not and never have worked for the brothers in Ma. or the store in R.I.
Big Boyz Cycles has been more than transparent. Offering a quality service at a reasonable cost and entertaining and informative posts from bike building to wire soldering. I actually do play with motorcycles in an effort to make a living, trying to have as much fun as possible.
I have been at the same location as Big Boyz Cycles for 10 years. I worked for a few Dealers before that. My experience in this business has educated me to the paradox that is Harley-Davidson. I know quite a diverse group of people tied together with the threads of the Motor Company.
I think the internet is a great place for knowledge, trading information, etc. These forums are a prime example. It does however, lend itself to those who would deceive the honest people around them. I feel you are one of those people.
You do not have my Street Heads on your Night Train or Carlines' XL. You have no experience with my work, yet you post on the web that you do. You have posted very negative remarks about my business and friends on this and other forums. I have no doubt that this has been because of a personal problem you have with my friend on another forum.
Malicious slandering or harassing in an attempt to affect my business, even on the web, is illegal. I have quite a bit of time and money invested in research to alleviate this problem.
That being said, I have investigated you and your girl (she does know what your doing right?) from N.H. to MD., found the address, phone and name changes you have made. I am also in contact with a law firm in the Baltimore area for the purpose of a cease and desist and if that doesn't work, I will pursue further legal action pertaining to compensation.

No one is anonymous on the web.

If you or anyone has questions about this, feel free to contact me.

Thanks, Bean

Partial list of keywords my legal council said I could use; nightboy, ez1550, ez1550fxst, mechagodzilla, MegaHDman, (ebay)beanysparky(old), current ebay username has a feedback of 10, 12/12/72, 08/04/69, Carpenter, Pope, Marshall, Walter, Philomene, Jonathan A., John A., Carline E., Merrimack, Nashua, Wheaton Plaza, Kensington, Salisbury......................................... .
1HD1JAB143Y1*62*1
1HD1CLP164K4*49*8
I removed some of the vin# for legal reasons, you will notice however that I do have it correct including the law enforcement code.

Old 02-02-2006, 10:29 PM
hdman
Road Captain

"Folks Are Leery Of Newbies" I hope you were SMILEN' when you wrote that ...... I'm a Newbie and NO offence taken.... Seems like I'm making that statement alot lately..... hummmmm...... I think we ALL should ask ourselves a very Personal and Honest Question.... If everybody in this Forum had my character and disposition, What kind of Forum would HDForums Be? Not trying to be a Philosopher, just a little Food For Thought.......... hdman...... Maybe I should change my name......

Old 02-02-2006, 10:51 PM
HDF Tech
Banned

Maybe I should change my name

Again?

Old 02-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

Hdman,

You are fine so don't worry about being new or your name. We are not usually leery of newbies. Just the ones that come on here busting ***** right out of the chute. We have tons of new members here and we rarely have any problems. This is a large forum with all types of people on it. There are going to be tiffs every now and then. The problem with Mega was he kept coming back as a newbie and starting crap all over again. People get PO'd when they get banned so sometimes they will sign up again under a new log in. It doesn't take them long to show their colors.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:31 PM
HDF Tech
Banned

It doesn't take them long to show their colors.
Or lack of class in this case

Quick Reply: megahdman?