General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

megahdman?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts
Default RE: megahdman?

Don't worry hdman. We already checked you out. MegaHdman was banned before you signed on here. We thought it was funny that immediately after banning him we got an hdman on the forum. We won't confuse you. However, if you ever try to logon tand you can't...........................

Old 02-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Bruce00
Extreme HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I thought that hdman was the banned fella..............my bad[8D]

On one of the other boards I post on, there is a guy who has 8 or 9 names he uses. He denies it, but all those posters type the same way and offend the same way.....See it's not rocket science

Old 02-01-2006, 04:24 PM
imboden
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

whew....got tired of that guys rants. everyone says don't read his posts but it's kinda like lookin at a train wreck....not suppose to but you do it anyway. I never responded to him, but I sure got tired of em.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:27 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,270 Likes on 1,976 Posts

I think that knowledge is nice but how it is offered determines whether or not it is accepted.

In other words, if a person doesn't know something, don't treat them like they are stupid and belittle them in front of everybody.

Old 02-01-2006, 05:43 PM
hdman
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the explanation. I went to school with a fellow named Jessie James and I worked ,on the Road, with a fellow named John Smith. You can imagine the LOOKS we got when we checked into Holiday Inns. Its "hdman" and I express myself in a way that I hope offends no one. We don't have to agree, however we don't have to be disrespectful and disagreeable........ hdman

Old 02-01-2006, 06:04 PM
Rhubarb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: hdman

Thanks for the explanation. I went to school with a fellow named Jessie James and I worked ,on the Road, with a fellow named John Smith. You can imagine the LOOKS we got when we checked into Holiday Inns. Its "hdman" and I express myself in a way that I hope offends no one. We don't have to agree, however we don't have to be disrespectful and disagreeable........ hdman
Wait,

Tell us your opinion on Kuryakin products first so we can be sure...

Old 02-01-2006, 06:31 PM
solorider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: thebigbuckster

where the hell is mega?

I probably shouldn't touch this one but: If you are for real (), there is a thread on this over in the 'Off Topic' section from about 3 weeks ago. The situation was explained pretty succinctly....much to my chagrin. I didn't have a problem with the guy but many others did, and as it was explained to me by Amanda in administration, there was an attempt to make mega understand his abrasiveness.

I wish he would have met the majority's expectations as he was a wealth of information.

I'm done now...hope I didn't offend any mega dislikers, mega likers, or anyone that uses 'mega', 'hd', or 'man' in their HDForums name.

Old 02-01-2006, 11:11 PM
hdman
Road Captain

Rhubarb: Could I interest you in a "Man from U.N.C.L.E. Kuryakin Mc Callum Button? hummmmm..... hdman

Solorider: NO offence Taken..... Yall seem to be a swell bunch of Guys and Gals........... hdman

Old 02-02-2006, 12:37 AM
OG_electra_glide
Tourer

ORIGINAL: solorider

... I didn't have a problem with the guy but many others did, and as it was explained to me by Amanda in administration, there was an attempt to make mega understand his abrasiveness.

I wish he would have met the majority's expectations as he was a wealth of information.
agreed, that guy knew something, but it's hard to convey credibility when your first step is to tell the other guy how dumb he is.
Still, Mega did a good job catching a couple of make-believers (some guy quoting CRAZY dyno numbers with imaginary mods comes right to mind) But he had an unnatural dislike for the BigBoyz shop....

Old 02-02-2006, 12:15 PM
msocko3
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 120 Posts

ORIGINAL: OG_electra_glide
But he had an unnatural dislike for the BigBoyz shop....
Maybe it was ***** envy....[sm=devilangel.gif]

Quick Reply: megahdman?