General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Theft Task Force Uses Bait Bikes to Catch Thieves

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 05:24 PM
bobcowan
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Theft Task Force Uses Bait Bikes to Catch Thieves

Bike theives are like horse theives. Should be hung from a tall oak tree.

Old 03-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Nuts
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here in Texas it is still legal to hang horse thieves, too bad it is not the same for motorcycle thieves. Of course now that we have the 'Castle Law' it sure makes it easier to not be arrested when you shoot one of the scumbags on your own property.

btw - One shot, one kill! Nuff said.

Old 03-06-2008, 06:11 PM
SeadogCVA43
Advanced

Quick story...........
At the Wall in DC,
Memorial Day Rolling Thunder Rally I think around '02 (haven't missed since '93).
Walking thru one of the fields filled w/ parked bikes, this one near the Lincoln Memorial....
A chick screams out "he's stealing our bike"! Me& my buddy look where she's pointing......not 50ft away, this guy has a nice chopper hung up by the frame on the granite curb, franticly revving the motor trying to get it off and get away.
[/align]50ft right? We bolt towards him but don't get 2 strides in when this thief is dragged off the bike by 6-8 guys who were closer. Of course they are on top of him pummeling away......he's screaming,HELP ME! POLICE HELP ME!....(can you believe it?) A couple of DC cops were nearby but took their time, and I mean sauntered, over to the ***hole. Believe me, he was grateful for the rescue but it was sweet to him get Biker Justice. [/align]

Old 03-06-2008, 07:14 PM
spike95
Road Master

ORIGINAL: SeadogCVA43

Quick story...........
At the Wall in DC,
Memorial Day Rolling Thunder Rally I think around '02 (haven't missed since '93).
Walking thru one of the fields filled w/ parked bikes, this one near the Lincoln Memorial....
A chick screams out "he's stealing our bike"! Me& my buddy look where she's pointing......not 50ft away, this guy has a nice chopper hung up by the frame on the granite curb, franticly revving the motor trying to get it off and get away.
[/align]50ft right? We bolt towards him but don't get 2 strides in when this thief is dragged off the bike by 6-8 guys who were closer. Of course they are on top of him pummeling away......he's screaming,HELP ME! POLICE HELP ME!....(can you believe it?) A couple of DC cops were nearby but took their time, and I mean sauntered, over to the ***hole. Believe me, he was grateful for the rescue but it was sweet to him get Biker Justice. [/align]
D&mn, I wish I was there.