General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Riding Gloves. (Fingerless Need Not Apply)

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 07:58 PM
FloridaDrafter
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Riding Gloves. (Fingerless Need Not Apply)

ORIGINAL: roadgeek

I have a pair of really good gauntlet glove and a really good pair of summer cooler gloves. Does anyone suggest a brand of non gauntlet, FULL fingered gloves for riding in temps between 50-70 degrees?
Hello Roadgeek,
Tourmaster Airflow's. Great glove and won't kill your wallet. I've been wearing them for over 4 years. There is a place here in Jacksonville called Open Road Leathers that has them in stock, so you can stop in on your way down toBWSaturday and try a pair . Although, you can probably pick up a pair in Daytona. heh..
BTW, I have a pair of silk liners that I wear under them when it gets down in the 40's.

-Andy

Old 02-28-2008, 08:01 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

I use cheap gauntlets 15 bucks I bought at a ralley for cold weather. I use the pure leather no padding cow hide Harley gloves for warmer weather. They cost 35 bucks but all the other ones I have tried that were cheaper just wouldnt fit me right. They would stretchand loose shape. I dont see a pair of them on HDs site. They are the ones that have the metal HD symbol on the side. LOVE THEM!!! Have used them for 2 years and holding up great.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:03 PM
roadgeek
Road Master

ORIGINAL: FloridaDrafter

I have a pair of really good gauntlet glove and a really good pair of summer cooler gloves. Does anyone suggest a brand of non gauntlet, FULL fingered gloves for riding in temps between 50-70 degrees?
Hello Roadgeek,
Tourmaster Airflow's. Great glove and won't kill your wallet. I've been wearing them for over 4 years. There is a place here in Jacksonville called Open Road Leathers that has them in stock, so you can stop in on your way down toBWSaturday and try a pair . Although, you can probably pick up a pair in Daytona. heh..
BTW, I have a pair of silk liners that I wear under them when it gets down in the 40's.

-Andy
Thanks Andy!

I might stop on the way. Is it close to 95?

Old 02-28-2008, 08:15 PM
FloridaDrafter
Tourer

Thanks Andy!

I might stop on the way. Is it close to 95?
10 minutes, 15 if traffic is bad. But it shouldn't be that bad on a Saturday.
Zoom out on this map untill you see Butler Boulevard & I-95 to the South.

Open Road Leathers <<== Map

-Andy

Old 02-28-2008, 08:24 PM
roadgeek
Road Master

Thanks.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:26 PM
CarbideDude
Tourer

My favorites are black deerskin gloves just like the classic patrolman gloves except more comfortable:

http://www.jpcycles.com/productgroup...7-4964AD38B100

Old 02-28-2008, 08:30 PM
FloridaDrafter
Tourer

Actually, along Southside Blvd., there are some nice places to eat, if youneed to take a lunch break.

-Andy

Old 02-28-2008, 08:34 PM
roadgeek
Road Master

Actually, along Southside Blvd., there are some nice places to eat, if youneed to take a lunch break.

-Andy
I was looking to ride down A1A anyways. I may take 95 and then cut over from there.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hello Roadgeek,

-Andy
Holy mackerel, Andy. You may want to take them boogers off, if, you can even get them off. I mean, really, we used to wear our sox for a couple of months on the submarine, but, buddy, this is a little extreme. And the silk liners, that thread (Boxers or briefs) done went by a couple of days ago. j/k Andy

Old 02-28-2008, 09:23 PM
roadgeek
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Da Gumpmeister

Hello Roadgeek,

-Andy
Holy mackerel, Andy. You may want to take them boogers off, if, you can even get them off. I mean, really, we used to wear our sox for a couple of months on the submarine, but, buddy, this is a little extreme. And the silk liners, that thread (Boxers or briefs) done went by a couple of days ago. j/k Andy
I need something to keep the hands warm on the way to DAYTONA!

Quick Reply: Riding Gloves. (Fingerless Need Not Apply)