General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who's in favor of a "Trailer Queen" section for the forum?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 06:58 PM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Who's in favor of a "Trailer Queen" section for the forum?

ORIGINAL: Kolni

ORIGINAL: zukeeper

ORIGINAL: Kolni

I can't EVER see ANY reason for trailering a bike.

Ultime poser accessory IMHO.
I bet your dolls have trailers ya freaken whack job
Don't be an idiot...They have jeeps!

I got to give you credit weird one, you've got good attention to details

Old 02-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Fla Glide
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All right.. Give them a trailer forum, If you dont trailer or like trailers then dont click on the board. let them trade info and solve problems.... The fashion police raise hell about harley T shirts yet there's a forum for them.. Hopefully I would never have to trailer somewhere but if it comes to the point where I would have to then I will. Say what you want I dont care I'll be riding whenI get there.

Old 02-26-2008, 07:43 PM
greg09997
Road Warrior
Received 99 Likes on 50 Posts

I don't have a Trailer now, or anything to pull it with.... But, I might just buy one, and a bunch of harley gear, just to **** you guys off

The only thing worse than the fashion police, is the Trailer police.

Old 02-26-2008, 08:04 PM
pete913
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I think it's a good idea. Maybe there should be a whole separate area of the forum for it, as well as one for all the ' what kind of car do you drive? Where do you live? What else do you have in your garage besides your bike? Street address and your work hours? etc etc threads.

Old 02-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Mark g
Outstanding HDF Member

Don't get the issue of trailering a bike. I hate riding the highway. What fun is riding a highway? I'd rather ride when I get where i'm going.

Old 02-26-2008, 09:50 PM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 42 Likes on 35 Posts

This was posted "tongue in cheek" hence the , butit does prove a point. A lot of you are more concerned about trailering and justifying your decision than you are in riding a motorcyle. I can't believe that you are so sensitive that you got all this hate thing going on. I have found that actuallyriding gets rid of some of that aggression. Maybe some of you should try it.

And, in response to all of you vets and people with medical problems, I will say this to you. I am a VietNam Vet, and I have ridden with other vets that have gone cross country from LA to Washington, DC for "Run to the Wall"and some of these guys had serious medical problems, including not having any legs.One of my best friends has a leg that is so bad that he can't hold a bike up anymore, so he got a sidecar and rides about 15,000 miles a year. I'm not much into medical excuses for not riding.

So sorry for all the little feelings I hurt. I'll try to be more sensitive in the future so I'm not cursed with the afflications some of you have wished on me. For those of you that know me and actually have a clue, thanks for the good words.

Ride On, or Trailer On as the case may be.

Bill

Old 02-26-2008, 10:07 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 932 Likes on 574 Posts

Ok, I'll fess up. In my 8.5X20 Haulmark trailer with the big HD shield on it is for a disguise only. Inside there is only a corvette. My bad.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:22 PM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: lh4x4

Ok, I'll fess up. In my 8.5X20 Haulmark trailer with the big HD shield on it is for a disguise only. Inside there is only a corvette. My bad.
So after 67 years of life and collecting all your wonderful expensive **** that you keep reminding everyone of, and all the inbred morons on the forum that are jealous of you for all your greatness. After all that, all you got to show is that you are in love with a trailer. Boy, i wanna be you.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:36 PM
shoptroll
Banned

I got into this discussion in another thread and I'd like to state for the record that I was just screwin' around. What amazes me is the personal attacks by the guys who trailer. When I had a Honda, folks asked when I was gettin' a Harley. When I had a Sportster, they asked when I was gettin, a man's bike. Now I'm on a Dyna and you hear some cracks from the Softail guys or the Bagger guys. You know what It's all in fun. At least that's the way I look at it. I work in construction, and we bust each others ***** all day long. Nobody gets pissed though cause they know it's just a joke. If someone does get bent outa shape....they don't last too long. My point is most of us are just goofin' around with ya'll like we do with our buddies..................

Old 02-26-2008, 10:47 PM
csmlopez
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Wecroft

These trailer sissys shure are a sensitive bunch. Maybe we could make a "Trailer Queens, Rubs and Gays" thread.

Then again I'm guessing that many of those who claim to ride year round are telling tall tales. For the last five years I've ridden from Maryland to Daytona in temperatures as low as 22 degrees and I'm here to say that I don't see many other riders until I get to South Carolina. Lots of trailers and bikes in the back of trucksthough.
Rock of the Marne, on your next trip to Daytona stop in Fayetteville for a cold beer, cigars and war stories. CSM Lopez here out of Bragg.

Quick Reply: Who's in favor of a "Trailer Queen" section for the forum?