General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trailer flooring options

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 07:18 PM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Trailer flooring options

ORIGINAL: lh4x4

Let's see. Anti-trailer Trolls make derogatory and inflamitory remarks then try to crawfish out of it by saying that it was just in fun. That makes the Trolls who had no business in the thread except to assist with the question that was beening asked, cowards.

That is a gutless excuse for bad conduct. It only reinforced the assesment that I made of their intelect.

Now Trolls, I take it from your post that your not interested in hearing about the new Kawasaki Nomad that I'm picking up next week in my trailer to add to my collection.

Man, you're obsessed. You are a piece of work aren't you? It really was just joking around. You need to let this go tough guy. You're starting to make a fool of yourself.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:59 PM
codyshop
Tourer

I waited until things quieted down before posting. I would go with expanded steel mesh. Light, good grip, plenty of tie-down points...

...and mud and dirt, etc. will come up throughthe floorand will dirty the bike and make it look like you actually road it!

Old 02-27-2008, 10:21 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 932 Likes on 574 Posts

Gee, Trolls, I was just having fun. Can't you take a joke.[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 02-27-2008, 10:26 PM
kingk9
Banned

You been on this forum less than 2 months. You don't know **** weirdo.

Old 02-28-2008, 02:05 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 932 Likes on 574 Posts

I'l concede to you King. You know **** and I don't. I do know facts though and I have three degrees to show for it and a successful life.

Now explain to me what the length of time on this board has anything to to with knowlegde.

Old 02-28-2008, 02:41 PM
kingk9
Banned

I'l concede to you King. You know **** and I don't. I do know facts though and I have three degrees to show for it and a successful life.

Now explain to me what the length of time on this board has anything to to with knowlegde.
Maybe if you had been here a little longer you would have known that the people you have been spewingvitriolabout are good guys, and are the first ones on this forum to help someone when they ask a question or need something. Shoptroll even tried to make peace, and for that, you called him a coward. All of this mind you, over somecompletely benigncomment in a trailer thread that,instead of getting mildly irritated, you went postal. So, in my estimation, you don't know **** about the people you are threatening, insulting on a personel level, and calling cowards. You can say whatever you want about me cause I sorta like these internet skirmishes, but those other guys are actually respected around here. No matter how many degrees you have, degrees obviously do not bestow emotional maturity on a person, as evidenced by your completly over the top reaction to something so trivial. Just think about it, and put it in perspective,that's all I'm saying.

Old 02-28-2008, 05:16 PM
shoptroll
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: kingk9

Maybe if you had been here a little longer you would have known that the people you have been spewingvitriolabout are good guys, and are the first ones on this forum to help someone when they ask a question or need something. Shoptroll even tried to make peace, and for that, you called him a coward. All of this mind you, over somecompletely benigncomment in a trailer thread that,instead of getting mildly irritated, you went postal. So, in my estimation, you don't know **** about the people you are threatening, insulting on a personel level, and calling cowards. You can say whatever you want about me cause I sorta like these internet skirmishes, but those other guys are actually respected around here. No matter how many degrees you have, degrees obviously do not bestow emotional maturity on a person, as evidenced by your completly over the top reaction to something so trivial. Just think about it, and put it in perspective,that's all I'm saying.
Hey King, don't waste yer time on the guy. He's either the ultimate RUB or the ultimate liar. Check your inbox. I sent ya a p.m.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:50 PM
jaystone
Road Captain

Here is when we left Wisconsin. 4 below zero and a lot of snow. We talked to people around home and it is snowing tonight. We are in northern Arkansas with lows in the 40's and upper 50's for Friday and mid 60's for Saturday. I don't think we have had a day above 40 since the beginning of November. We have no problem throwing the bikes ina trailer, we get to ride tomorrow! We just have a plywood floor now, I like the paint with sand idea.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:58 PM
SpeedsterX
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let's keep it civil guys.

There's no reason to "hate" because of people using trailers or getting offended by people giving them hell for using a trailer.

We all ride. Some more, some less but we're all here for the ride of a Harley-Davidson.

Lets try and find some common ground.

Thanks!

Old 02-29-2008, 07:05 PM
shoptroll
Banned

ORIGINAL: jaystone

Here is when we left Wisconsin. 4 below zero and a lot of snow. We talked to people around home and it is snowing tonight. We are in northern Arkansas with lows in the 40's and upper 50's for Friday and mid 60's for Saturday. I don't think we have had a day above 40 since the beginning of November. We have no problem throwing the bikes ina trailer, we get to ride tomorrow! We just have a plywood floor now, I like the paint with sand idea.

Hey, hope ya have a good time! That looks like the trailer that my boss's father-in-law uses to haul his sleds up to northern PA.