General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

About waving

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008 | 10:17 AM
TwiggyAZ
Banned
Default RE: About waving

ORIGINAL: UncannyNatural

Since most of you have no business being on the road, don't expect a wave from me. A true natural can recognize his own kind and will wave back.

For the record, I have never waved at another rider because I have yet to encounter someone else with uncanny abilities equal to my own. I have heard they are out there but we are so few and far between that I'll probably never live to see it.

Consider yourself truly blessed if you ever get the chance to see a true natural in action. It is an awesome spectacle that you will never forget.

Years of experience was never a factor for me. You see, I have an inborn, uncanny natural riding ability that doesn't come from practice and study. Never read a book, never took a course. From the first time I ever rode a bike, I instantly knew everything there was to know about motorcycles and riding. I was one with machine from the start - just like the f**kin terminator.
If I had to translate my ability to years of experience, I'd say it would equate to many thousands of years. There are so few of us out there with that uncanny natural riding ability that I can only hope each of you has the experience of catching one of us in action at least once in your lives.
Are you a column writer, you are aren't you? What mag do you pimp for? huh huh huh? It's some good writing, I gotta(bad form!) tell you!Grammar perfect. Punctuation spot on. You ARE a writer, huh? That is so uncanny, I can't believe it! Amusing, do some more!!

Old 02-21-2008 | 10:20 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member

Since most of you have no business being on the road, don't expect a wave from me. A true natural can recognize his own kind and will wave back.

For the record, I have never waved at another rider because I have yet to encounter someone else with uncanny abilities equal to my own. I have heard they are out there but we are so few and far between that I'll probably never live to see it.

Consider yourself truly blessed if you ever get the chance to see a true natural in action. It is an awesome spectacle that you will never forget.

Years of experience was never a factor for me. You see, I have an inborn, uncanny natural riding ability that doesn't come from practice and study. Never read a book, never took a course. From the first time I ever rode a bike, I instantly knew everything there was to know about motorcycles and riding. I was one with machine from the start - just like the f**kin terminator.
If I had to translate my ability to years of experience, I'd say it would equate to many thousands of years. There are so few of us out there with that uncanny natural riding ability that I can only hope each of you has the experience of catching one of us in action at least once in your lives.
Thequality ofdiscourse on HDF just hitan all time low.

Old 02-21-2008 | 10:30 AM
BULLDOG88
Road Captain

rather entertaining. liked the terminator reference. the weinie T2 reference.

Old 02-21-2008 | 10:35 AM
fonemann
Road Captain

Please..............

[IMG]local://upfiles/27112/C6786F61C0094B8084AC399A1904D4F9.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/27112/3C8985A8D39542B288C8BF491EC7745C.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/27112/ADD4700FFC464A3F9A4DA561C5DC124F.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/27112/C8D7A2273F5647A79FA9AADA31F41E8E.gif[/IMG]

Old 02-21-2008 | 10:37 AM
99octane
Road Warrior

How sad...
[&o]

Old 02-21-2008 | 10:42 AM
dyna07custom
Outstanding HDF Member

your uncanny allright Please do not wave to me

Old 02-21-2008 | 10:57 AM
GTK
Ultimate HDF Member

[8D]

Old 02-21-2008 | 11:01 AM
piasspj
Seasoned HDF Member

I vote to keepUncannyNatural around. I welcome all tips to improve my posing.

If hewasbeingdisrespectful to another bikers,he'd wave with 1 finger.
His ability to do it again (or eat solid food) would probably depend on who received the wave.

Old 02-21-2008 | 11:02 AM
SportsterBob
Club Member

Good God, start an HD-forum and just watch the trolls line up to post in here!

Old 02-21-2008 | 11:22 AM
mnvikingsfan
Road Captain

I wanted to give the very rare gift of a riding tip from yours truly:

Don't ride beyond your ability in an attempt to duplicate the amazing feats you may have seen me perform.

This simple tip will probably save your life.

Now I know it's only natural (pardon the pun) to aspire to reach the same heights of perfection as one's heroes have attained, but I'll be honest here: a true natural, such as myself, is such a rare thing that I have actually never seen another. Sadly, most folks will never have the opportunity to witness a true natural in action but for those who do it's an awesome spectacle they will never forget.
Hmm, you might want to ask your wife/girlfriend about the "amazing feats" that she's seen ME perform!!!!! Talk about a natural!!! [:-]

You probably don't even ride!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: About waving