General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I gotta stop going to the stealership!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 04:48 PM
The Baron
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: I gotta stop going to the stealership!

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

my freinds just e-mailed me, they ask I never take them to that dealer again...
Thanks Baron!!!,,, we got 35% off when buying 5 or more!!!
LMAO!

Old 02-20-2008, 06:32 PM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: hmmr

were the women wearing tight biker chick jeans? if so, they get a pass.
No, but the guys were, that's what made the whole experience so strange! [:-]

Old 02-20-2008, 06:35 PM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 76,026 Likes on 22,793 Posts

Maybe they was in a club where they was supposed to look alike?
You shoulda asked em'!!

Old 02-20-2008, 06:40 PM
CanFL
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like someone is upset they did not get an invite. Just give them your e-mail address ( all real bad *** bikers have one) and maybe they will let you know time , place and dress code.

Old 02-20-2008, 07:44 PM
pip369
Road Captain

Right on dude...There are a ton of bad a$$ bikers chattin on here about riding and gloves and how to clean the white walls....Keep in mind that once you get on the HD junk ball it is hard to get off. I am currently completing the ten step program myself...LOL

Old 02-20-2008, 07:50 PM
sharkeydude
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Rebel Ryder

u must be talkin bout the "follow the leader" mc.
That's funny!

Old 02-20-2008, 07:58 PM
AF07
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: The Baron

Every time I go to the dealer I see something that makes me think "WTF?"

So this time I pull in and notice6 bikes all parked next to eachother. Every one of them is a black Road Glide. Every one of them has matching grips, seat, pegs, pipesetc. These bikes look like they were cloned.

So I go inside and see whatI assumed must have been the riding group.6 guys, 4 women all standing around looking at the latest HD garb. Every one of the guys wore the same outfit; jeans, chaps, HD t-shirt, leather HD jacket, leather gloves and black boots.

I couldn't help but laugh as I thought about the cookie cutter punching each one out at the same time as it cut the bikes.

I can understand getting the same model of bike as your friend, I can even understand getting the same color, but why would 6 guys want to copy eachother so obviously? Did they get a group buy or something?

I just wondered how often they swap bikes without knowing it! Time to check the VINs!
Well, do you feel superior while you laugh at people? I wonder why you care what other riders wear or ride. Are you the friggin fashion police for bikers?

Old 02-20-2008, 08:15 PM
The Baron
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: AF07

ORIGINAL: The Baron

Every time I go to the dealer I see something that makes me think "WTF?"

So this time I pull in and notice6 bikes all parked next to eachother. Every one of them is a black Road Glide. Every one of them has matching grips, seat, pegs, pipesetc. These bikes look like they were cloned.

So I go inside and see whatI assumed must have been the riding group.6 guys, 4 women all standing around looking at the latest HD garb. Every one of the guys wore the same outfit; jeans, chaps, HD t-shirt, leather HD jacket, leather gloves and black boots.

I couldn't help but laugh as I thought about the cookie cutter punching each one out at the same time as it cut the bikes.

I can understand getting the same model of bike as your friend, I can even understand getting the same color, but why would 6 guys want to copy eachother so obviously? Did they get a group buy or something?

I just wondered how often they swap bikes without knowing it! Time to check the VINs!
Well, do you feel superior while you laugh at people? I wonder why you care what other riders wear or ride. Are you the friggin fashion police for bikers?
Let me guess, you wear all leather and constantly lose your bike in the parking lot.

If anyone saw anygroup of people so joined at the hip they would laugh too.

I said it before and I'll say it again, where whatever the fuque you want to, just be yourself, not a mirror reflexion of what you think others want you to be.

Riding a bike used to make a person stand out from the crowd, but it would appear that has gone the way of tattoos. Everyone and their mother has one.

Fuque it. There seems to be more followers than leaders nowadays. And we wonder why the world has gone to ****.

Old 02-20-2008, 08:21 PM
HSdropout
Cruiser

I was at Disneyland one time and a lot of people were wearing the samestupid little Mickey Mouse ear hats....what a bunch of dip *****!

Old 02-20-2008, 08:25 PM
sharkeydude
Road Master

I think the guys I ride with would kick each other's *** for stuff like that. They could have been competition riders though. My Shriner motorclub all wear the same thing when they go out to shows or just anywhere. They're pretty adamant about it. Not my thing...I kind of like the swapping idea myself...the chicks I mean.

Quick Reply: I gotta stop going to the stealership!