General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Donations To HDF For those as dumb as me 2/2008

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008 | 01:00 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Default RE: Donations To HDF For those as dumb as me 2/2008

OK,

I got the massive PayPal donations today from all you guys that have donated since Friday. I was able to account for everyone except for a couple. I emailed those two to have them send me their login names. Please remember to include your login name in the area where you can type a comment when you donate. If you donated and your ribbon is not up, please pm me so I can take care of it.

Once Again,
Thanks For Your Donations
Terry

Here is a blow up of the main page. The enlarged section is located at the top of the right column. You will see the "Make A Donation" tab there. Here is the link to it: https://www.hdforums.com/contributors/

Old 02-25-2008 | 03:09 PM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member

I have a quick question about the donation page. It almost looks like you can donate with just your credit card which I would like to do. My question iswhen you fill out all the info are you really joining PayPal and using PayPal instead of just your credit card. I don't particularly want a PayPal account which is why I'm asking since I have read some negative things about having a PayPal account.

Old 02-25-2008 | 03:25 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member

My family aint gonna eat for 5 days,,,,,,,
BUT,, I gots a yeller ribbon!!!

Old 02-25-2008 | 03:36 PM
IdaSpudSG
Outstanding HDF Member

Lets think about this. $23,000 for a new Harley, family eats. $20.00 to HDF family doesn't eat. I got an extra can of pork&beans I can send ya if you pay for shipping.

Old 02-25-2008 | 03:41 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member

You can't donate with just a credit card. If you fill out the forum you will be signing up for paypal (I believe). I've never had a problem with my paypal account and it sure makes things easier for me. You can also donate with a check or money order.

ORIGINAL: oldfartjc

I have a quick question about the donation page. It almost looks like you can donate with just your credit card which I would like to do. My question iswhen you fill out all the info are you really joining PayPal and using PayPal instead of just your credit card. I don't particularly want a PayPal account which is why I'm asking since I have read some negative things about having a PayPal account.

Old 02-25-2008 | 03:42 PM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: IdaSpudSG

Lets think about this. $23,000 for a new Harley, family eats. $20.00 to HDF family doesn't eat. I got an extra can of pork&beans I can send ya if you pay for shipping.
I'll send a can of cheap chili to Rick if someone would answer my question thatI posted above about PayPal on the donation page.

Old 02-25-2008 | 03:55 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member

You need to look up above your last post.

I'll send a can of cheap chili to Rick if someone would answer my question thatI posted above about PayPal on the donation page.

Old 02-25-2008 | 03:58 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member

My bad,

You can donate without a paypal account. Click on the PayPal button and then there is a secton for using a credit card. Sorry about the bad info. It's been a long time since I've had to actually mess with the payment stuff.

Thanks,
Terry

Old 02-25-2008 | 04:00 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

You need to look up above your last post.

ya need to look...................................

<----------------------------

Old 02-25-2008 | 04:59 PM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks Terry. It looked likethat I could just use my credit card but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to get a PayPal account at this time. Well now it's time to donate.

Quick Reply: Donations To HDF For those as dumb as me 2/2008