General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy a Harley?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 08:45 PM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Buy a Harley?

Even though I think you're a troll because you write in a spoken broken english style, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Even though a Harley is the greatest motorcycle in the entire world, I will advise you to buy a metric. Then you can come on this Harley forum and talk about it endlessly. So there you go.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:24 PM
landest
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt too...

Harleys are just like any other machine.... If you don't take care of them... you won’t like what happens next...

My son owns a rice model and he has parts come loose on it too. Loctite and torque wrenches apply no matter what you have.... I will eventually get him to cave in and see the error of his ways.

Bottom line... Harley is a fine machine... if you take care of it; it will take care of you....

Old 02-07-2008, 09:25 PM
eyefrgt
Cruiser

I have owned a Honda and a Triumph and I am here to tell you both of them don't hold a candle to my Harley Davidson. I have no regrets about buying it and I hope my grandsons like it because one of them will get it when I am gone. I may buy another Harley but I will never sell the one I have.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:42 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 932 Likes on 574 Posts

Troll.

.[sm=violent053.gif][sm=smiley11.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 02-08-2008, 01:11 AM
doc_cj
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jumpin' Jupiter, people, chill out ... the guy might actually be legitimate. Troll? Sure, he could be, but if you take an extra 2 seconds to look at his prior posts you'll see he's atually posted a couple decent messages before. So if he's a troll he's sure going a long way to look legit. And if he's a troll, he took the time to learn a good Croat name like Branimir Vukovic? C'mon guys ... none of the trolls that wander in here are smart enough to come up with that legitimate of a name.

For what it's worth, Branimir, I've ridden all types of bikes in the past 10 or more years and I'd say the Harley I now have is equal to anything else I've ridden. Sure, there are little things that irritate me, but I had little problems on every other bike I've owned as well.

For my money, owning the Harley is an "experience" which allows me to enjoy riding a little differently from owning other makes. I loved my metric and Euro bikes that I've owned/ridden in the past but the Harley has a very different personality. And everyone should own a Harley at least once in their life.

Some folks go whole hog (pardon the pun) while others are on the fringes. It's all about what makes you happy ... so get the bike that makes you the happiest.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:17 AM
DZLDR
Road Warrior

Hey Sputnick, your friends are just jealous of you because they either don't have the money or don't have the ***** to buy a Harley Davidson. Buy it, you will not be sorry.
And you will find out that having a Harley in Croatia will get you more *** than a toilet seat!!

Old 02-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Madfun
Tourer

@ Sputnick!

Old 02-08-2008, 04:43 AM
titomalu
Cruiser

Can you spell TROLL?? T, R, O, L, L ........

Old 02-08-2008, 04:58 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

There will always be someone who has to complain.Any bike will breakdown if not cared for.All my Harleys have been incredible,no problems,at all.

Old 02-08-2008, 05:21 AM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member

any bike is not worth a plug if you dont take care of it. that is a must some people can say what they want about harley . i have had five and i will buy another.now you can do what ever you feel right . it's your money but most people who rip's down on a harley is because they cant own one.

Quick Reply: Buy a Harley?