General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 04:07 PM
DanD
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C.Jay
Yellowstone HD in Belgrade Montana.
Great shop run by great guys!!!
I Second that! I live near Missoula,where we have the one I posted about in the bad dealer thread,we absolutely love Yellowstone,and I buy all I can from them.where our local dealer has customer appreciation with a dinner for $25 a plate,Yellowstone asks us to stay for free hot dog lunch on saturday,and all I bought was a hat.

Old 03-17-2010, 05:29 PM
sucherman
Club Member
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Time to move.......

May have to give the Topeka Dealer a visit. The one here in Witchs'titty ( Wichita ), KS. Alefs HD. are a truly "no service" outfit......

Old 03-17-2010, 07:36 PM
quix24
6th Gear

Thunder Tower HD in Columbia, SC. It was my first Harley and they were very informative and professional without talking to me like a newbie. They also threw in a 500$ gift card.

***** 5 stars because I felt my business was appreciated.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:36 PM
DanD
Road Captain

sorry to hear that Sucherman,heh,move like i did? I bought my bike in Salina,actually found it at the old wichita dealer,who was over by the airport,he was good people.the former dealer there,used to own the one in Salina,and it was his idea when i found the bike i wanted,to buy it from salina instead,cause he didn't want to step on toes.I drove past the new one there,on my way from a trade school to slaina to see my kids a couple of years ago.

Last edited by DanD; 03-17-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:38 AM
Marathon
Stage II

Well, I used to own a used car lot in the downtown Phoenix area. I think I am going to open up a used Motorcycle Retail dealership/ Wholesaler. Looking for a location now....It will be small place, about 10 to 15 bikes at a time....I went to the dealer auction 2 weeks ago and picked up a few bikes. I have read through alot of comments try to make sure I do not make the same mistakes as some places. Great feed back here. Thanks

Old 03-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Brockmeister
Cruiser

Hi. I just want to give a shout out to Harley Davidson of Washington in Ft. Washington. Great bunch of guys who always help me out. They have gone above and beyond to help me fix issues created by other dealers and issues that pop up that require previous harley knowledge.

Old 03-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Havic08
Tourer

Waugh HD Orange VA

Just bought my first HD, 2010 SG. Great dealership, the whole experience and they really treat you right.

We take all our business there

Old 03-21-2010, 07:51 PM
zeta596
Intermediate

Steel City HD in Washington, PA.

Great group of people to deal with. Very genuine & my overall experience would be close to 5 stars. Bought a used Sporty last year & went back this year for a new FXDF.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Ebes aka Galoot
Stage III

I'm pretty new here since I just bought a 2010 RK from Capital City HD in Madison, Wisconsin. I can't say enough about this dealer. Every salesperson was friendly and helpful without being pushy or crowding me. The one I ended up with was knowledgeable and very accommodating while I pondered every tourer and half the softails. He encouraged me to test ride as many as I wanted and I took him up on that. I got a great deal including the trade in on my Kawasaki Vulcan. Oh yeah, the parts people are also great.
Ebes

Old 03-25-2010, 12:45 AM
Milhaus99
Intermediate

Zion Harley in So. Utah. Great staff! ****1/2, because like someone previously said, no one is perfect.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences