General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 07:22 PM
apopj
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Adventure Harley Davidson Dover, Ohio

I am not affiliated yada yada yada.....

I bought my '09 Harley from them and have found them to be the finest dealership I have ever done business with. this is my 62nd motorcycle, my 21st Harley and they are great. Every question has been answered fully and without making me feel stupid. All service has been done properly and very quickly. The staff calls me by name and there is always fresh coffee and popcorn available. They wash the bike whenever it is brought in and always a follow up call to make sure I am happy. I can even take the bike in once a month to have the tire pressure and fluids topped up for free.

Not very impressed with their HOG chapter (Tuscarawas HOG) as I never was acknowledged as a member after meeting all the officers, given all the new member paperwork, and had a receipt for dues. Kept being told I wasn't on file as a member. And yes, I am a life member of HOG.

So, if passing by or living in this winter hell hole, stop by and say hello. It really is a nice place to visit and shop...

Jeff (5 out of 5 stars)

Old 02-26-2010, 10:19 AM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Great Dealer in NH

Monadnock Harley Davidson in Swanzey N.H. is an awesome dealer. Paid MSRP, no frieght or prep charges. Even got the security system for free. Candi, Jason and the gang are great people. They opened the shop on a Sunday so I could pick up my 2010 Fat Boy Lo. I came all the way from Long Island to buy it. A co-worker lives there and hooked me up. Can't say enough good things about them. Hope to visit them when I go to Laconia.

Old 02-28-2010, 07:45 AM
JasonV
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dr. VTWIN

Ordered a set of Roland Sands Design Vintage Short Stack black powdercoated handlebars from these guys. They beat a price for me, gave me free shipping, and got it to me super duper quick. Recommend checking them out.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:00 AM
oneroadking
Cruiser

Albany Harley . I bought a 09 road kîng about 7 months ago . added a sundowner seat a few weeks after I bought it . took bike in for the gas tank recall . Seat had developed a tear . They replaced it without me even asking ,suprized the crap out of me... I'd have to give them a 10 . They take the time to explain any questions u have .

Old 03-01-2010, 07:54 PM
don g
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Bald Eagle HD in Marquette MI. has been a pleasure to deal with. I have never bought anything where I was treated so much like family. The whole HD experience has made me a life long customer. HD's commitment to success is in every aspect of their business and is a great model for other businesses. Keep up the great work. I'm proud to use your product.

Last edited by don g; 03-02-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:42 PM
harley#1
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I live in Saint John n.b. canada. I'v been dealing with Eldridges h.d. for a long time. It started with terry( now deceased, R I P) and now his wife. Everyone from parts to service(thanks phil) treat me with respect and are very curtious. I hear stories about them but I had nothing but great service. thanks guys.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Elgin47
Cruiser

Salem Harley-Davidson; Salem, Oregon.

First class operation all the way around. Professional, knowledgeable and friendly people; large new/used inventory, excellent parts department and shop.

All in all, a great place to go for anything H-D or motorcycle-related.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:49 AM
tspelly423
4th Gear
Default Orlando Harley Davidson

Stopped by the dealership after dropping off my sister in Cape Canaveral, loved the look and goodies on the 2010 Ultra Limited. Sales guy told me to email pics of my bike, we did the rest over the phone, took delivery two weeks later. Dropped of my trade with no additional hassles, here comes the best part.
I ordered new helmets and went back two weeks later to pick them up, when I got there it was bike week, my bike had an oil leak that required a 4 hour fix, 4 hours changed to overnoght. They provided a rental for me to ride back home 2 1/2 hours away, and delivered my bike the next day on a trailer. No questions asked, just going the extra mile for a customer, even during the Bike Week frenzy!!

Old 03-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Wyndup
6th Gear
Default El Cajon Harley Davidson

El Cajon Harley Davidson in El Cajon CA. Has been the best dealer I visited In SoCal. I went to check out some bikes. I was never pressured they put me on the bike I wanted and that fit right (09 FXDB) and have always treated me and everyone that goes there with alot of respect and alway are ready to answer questions or just shoot the S**t.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:43 AM
FreakO'Nature
Cruiser

Yankee H-D, Bristol CT.
Took my bike in to have new pipes,air cleaner,Mastertune and dyno performed. What an awesome job! Picked up approx 30% more horsepower and 15% more torque. It runs freakin' great! Cooler-Quicker-and Louder! I couldn't be happier. This is a new dealer in an existing dealership. Being in the Service business myself it is hard to find a place you trust and have confidence in. I recommend them highly!! Can't say enough. Give 'em a try!

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences