General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:52 AM
trojan
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pat Rogers Speedway HArley store in Concord NC. I am not from this area but I frequent there on business. The people at this store have treated me so well I try to buy my parts from them. Highly recommended

regards

Old 01-27-2010, 10:18 PM
butlerj2000
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Daytona Harley Davidson

As an new owner of a 2009 Dyna Low Rider, I just wanted post my experience with this dealership. They are giving great deals on new 2009 models. I got my FXDL w/ security system and roadlok out the door for $16,000. That was much lower than the dealers closer to home. They also threw in a $40 in store credit, a $60 Hog membership and full tank of gas. They even paid a $35 cab fare from a car rental company back to their shop. See Jay for a good deal.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:25 PM
norgepa
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got (2) great HD service dealers in my area. #1 Cycle, State College, PA owned by Gov Yearick , Exceptional service and parts shop and sales guys and girls are knowlegeable. Highly Recommend

Recently, I took a chance and had my bike serviced at another local dealer, #2 in area. Reason for change I needed new rubber and I had a $100 Gift Cert. to use ! Got the bike back and she is looking great! 4.5/5 for Excellent Dealer Apple Harley, Altoona, PA -(Owned) and operated by Joe Apple

Here is a list of what they did: All parts, (except for front rubber), was supplied by me from purchases @ JPcycles, or eBay. They worked with me and didn't overcharge on labor.
New Front Rubber - Front Fork Brace - 3" Tank Lift Kit -3" Risers - Battery Tender Pigtail cable. The dealer service had seen that my Kuryakyn "swingwing" passenger pegs needed lock washers to keep pegs in an upright position when not in use. Fixed no labor time.

You know IT IS THE little THINGS that matter MOST

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:44 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:37 AM
5306whl
Stage I

St. Augustine HD and Baymeadows HD in Jacksonville. Friendly sales staff and parts department. I have done business with both dealerships and both are great.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:26 AM
damion410
Cruiser

harley of baltimore in maryland. my salesman was bob, awesome guy, gave me a smoking deal on a preowned soft tail, made my first harley purchace a good one. i'm gonna see him when i trade it in on a brand new one

Old 02-01-2010, 04:59 PM
420crew
Stage I
Thumbs up Grharley.com

I have bought a few items from them and they are top notch for an online business their customer service staff is alway very helpful. http://www.grharley.com

They have great deals and fast shipping times I needed something fast for christmas and they got the job done at the last minute. I am one of those last minute shoppers. Thanks Grharley

Old 02-01-2010, 08:54 PM
pamtnmn
Advanced

I'm fairly new here and don't know if they've been mentioned yet but Valley Forge (formerly Montgomery County) Harley in Valley Forge, Pa. is as good as they come. They go above and beyond to keep their customers happy and feeling like family. The HOG chapter made both me and my wife feel like family too.

Old 02-02-2010, 02:36 PM
bull
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Highland Harley Davidson in Somerset, PA. Great people to deal with and great service. Always friendly and helpful.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:09 PM
ol number 7
4th Gear

Doc's Harley Davidson in St. Louis has always been top notch for me. from Jim Wagner in Sales to the parts guys. When I rebuilt my bike from a wreck the bill was seven grand. I ordered all the parts they put on the estimate and anything in not in stock they honored their 20% discount if they didn't have it in inventory. Saved me several hundred dollars. Got punches on my VIP card for each $25.00 spent which was another $300.00 Patty Bush (owner) and crew have always done right by me

Old 02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
ol number 7
4th Gear

Originally Posted by ol number 7
Doc's Harley Davidson in St. Louis has always been top notch for me. from Jim Wagner in Sales to the parts guys. When I rebuilt my bike from a wreck the bill was seven grand. I ordered all the parts they put on the estimate and anything in not in stock they honored their 20% discount if they didn't have it in inventory. Saved me several hundred dollars. Got punches on my VIP card for each $25.00 spent which was another $300.00 Patty Bush (owner) and crew have always done right by me
Surdyke in Festus MO not so good. Looked at an advertised 2004 Sportster fully loaded. Wouldn't give me a price the Chic salesgirl just kept saying make an offer. She didn't know squat about bikes as it turned out it was really an '02. Had a deposit on a bike and went to check on getting financing. When I test road the thing and found out it was a dog I asked for my check back.They had already cashed the check they said they would "hold". Brought back the canceled check from the bank and asked for my money back. Gary Surdyke kept me waiting for 45 minutes after he said he would be right back with my money. Won't by a helmet sticker from them or any of Gary Surdykes dealerships.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences