General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Socal Bobber
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought my harley at Glendale Harley. In Los Angeles there are Harley dealers everywhere and by far Glendale is the best.

My salesman Freddie is not only a really nice laid back guy, he know s his stuff and helped my find the perfect bike for me. Everytime I am in he always comes over to say hi and see how things are going. Freddie and Glendale will have me as a customer for a long time.

I had my 1k serviece done and the price was less than the original quote. They were done faster than they thought and charged me based on the actual time.

Glendale Harley is also very active in the community. They put on the Love ride every year, one of the largest fundrasing rides in the country and hosted by Jay Leno.

Numerousrs rides start at Glendale, toy runs etc

Always a good selection of parts, apperal and bikes too

rock on Glendale Harley!

The following users liked this post:
Sauraus (03-15-2018)
Old 01-22-2010, 05:50 PM
H Dog
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Goes Harley davidson, Angleton, TX. Knowledgeable, friendly sales staff and shop. Had appointment to have a few things done, got me right in and out and fixed a couple of additional, minor, problems at no cost. Even cleaned the bike before I left. Good old country service. 4.85-always room for improvement.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:58 PM
bmf73
Advanced

DuBois Harley Davidson in Dubois Pennsylvania. After a horrible experience at apple harley davidson we went to dubois the sales staff is fantastic, and the people in parts are great. very personalized service and the staff and owner know us by name when we walk in. i would give them 5 stars!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:14 PM
MIKE722
Intermediate

Wanted to give a big thank you to Cruisemount.com After getting my police bike and ordering several parts and manuals from Lake Shore HD lshd1.com including cruise, I found out that the police bikes have a completely different wiring harness for the handle bar controls. As such you need to make or purchase an adapter kit.

I thought cruisemount was nuts for the price they wanted for the kit, but after installing it I can see that it is the only way to go. The instructions were easy to follow and everything worked perfectly after I remembered to hook up the wiring to the fuel sending unit (dumbazz attack).

Last edited by MIKE722; 01-22-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:30 PM
beammeup
Road Master
Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

PITTSBURGH PA AREA
Without dissing other dealers in this area, New Castle HD service department is managed by a guy named Dave who makes sure the customers are satisfied. I have driven 60 miles round trip to take my bikes to New Castle for Professional work. Since this thread is on good dealers, I won't get into why I dont drive 3 miles to go somewhere close.

Old 01-23-2010, 05:57 PM
futureratbike
Banned

Bumpus of Jackson, TN.

Just to update...they e-mailed me and let me know my new seat came in. Rode up there and pulled it into the garage entrance. Told them about the headlight problem again and without an appointment for either problem, they pulled it into the shop and fixed it all (turns out the bulb was acting flaky and they just had to replace it with a new one). They treated me as if I could pull in any time I wanted without an appointment and get something fixed (I know it only happened this time because it was such a quick and simple thing to check, but you understand what I mean). Free coffee all the time and friendly staff in *all* the departments. Can't beat that with a stick!

Last edited by futureratbike; 03-02-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:07 PM
Pa-Rider
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bmf73
DuBois Harley Davidson in Dubois Pennsylvania. After a horrible experience at apple harley davidson we went to dubois the sales staff is fantastic, and the people in parts are great. very personalized service and the staff and owner know us by name when we walk in. i would give them 5 stars!
I'll second that. Charlie sold me my Super Glide and they've treated me very well since. It's nice to walk into a place and have people remember your name. That says a lot to me.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Cynnikal
Novice

Tifton, Ga Harley Davidson. Great folks that make you feel welcome. Nice selection of new and used bikes. The parts guys were great in helping me. Thanks! 5 Stars*****!

Old 01-24-2010, 07:17 PM
brockstwrt
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Fargo HD gets 5 stars from me. Adrian is the service manager and will take great care of you. Zach did my dyno tune (see dyno stickie in bagger thread). Randy has done all of the other work. Great service dept. Craig is the parts guy and can find most anything, Todd is the sales manager and gave me a great deal.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:57 PM
Kidharley
Cruiser

Although I haven't bought a Harley yet I have to bring up Twin City Harley in Lakeville, MN. Nick one of the salesman there always takes the time to bs with me. I go in every couple of weeks to dream. Hopefully later this year business will pick up and I can make the move. Anyways a buddy of mine has purchased 2 bikes in the last 3 years from them and has nothing but good things to say. Nick even told my buddy they had the exact 09 street glide in there that I've been dreaming about for a year and I should swing in and take a look. Nick knows I can't buy anything right now but still kept me in mind so I could just come in and take a look. Needless to say Nick is going to get my purchase the second I'm able to pull the trigger.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences