General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 09:21 PM
JoeFriday77
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From an internet purchase experience, Lake Shore HD has been great. 20% off and fast shipping. Their free shipping level is standard at $500, but they run specials and drop the cut-off down to $100.

The dealers close to me are average at best. They have received some kudos in this thread, but that has not been my experience. Guess the 'your mileage may vary' disclaimer applies.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:04 PM
extech
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigredfisher90
I just wanted to thank Ray Burdsall from Brandon Harley for his help with my purchase. anybody who does not want to do the dealer hokey pokey and talk to a straight shooter should give him a call.
Yep, Ray is a good dude! if anyone in the Tampa/Brandon area needs anything, go see Ray.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Robert Musgrove
Advanced

Been dealing with cateyecustoms. These guys are great with a top notch service department and a great sales program. If looking for aftermarket parts or a nice custom approach on your bike please check em out at www.cateyecustoms.com

I came in with a lot of questions and these guys really took care of me, especially being a new rider.

Old 01-02-2010, 07:04 PM
SUPRPIG
Road Master
Default The Good... Harv's Macedon, Gownada, Arkport, all NY...

The bad and ugly is Cycle Stop in Rochester, NY
Cycle Stop would not ndeal on new bikes and when i went to them with a battery/starting warranty issue 3 times they brushed me off. Had a problem with battery cover coming open and only after I found the fix on this forum did they acknowledge and fix half way. Went to Harv's and they replaced battery without a problem. Complained to Cycle Stop and neither the service manager or management ever got in touch with me evern though I was told they would. Will never buy from them ever. Buying experience at Arkport, NY and Gowanda excellenmt. Service at Gowanda Excellent.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:02 AM
BLVDKING
6th Gear

Quaid Harley Davidson in loma linda california. the only good thing in the inland empire.
best prices and customer service.

Old 01-03-2010, 04:51 PM
doorgunnerjgs
Advanced

Originally Posted by BLVDKING
Quaid Harley Davidson in loma linda california. the only good thing in the inland empire.
best prices and customer service.
If they are as good as Quaid Temecula H-D, you're right. Stopped in there when vacationing in October, 2009 and they treated me right even though I was just purchasing a couple of t-shirts. They gave me the HOG discount and threw in a Harley snot rag (or square head scarf). Nice folks!

Old 01-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Electra Mule
Cruiser

West Palm Beach Harley, Florida.... They Took Care of My Rear Wheel Sproket Bolts and Just did my required service...They are Friendly, Attentive, They actually Remembered me from One visit to another.... When I got my Bill, it was lower than I thought it would be..Thats always a plus!
Keep Up The Good Work.
God Bless the Road We Ride...."Country Fried"

Old 01-05-2010, 09:38 PM
mrgoggles
Advanced
Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Dealership

Mills Harley davidson, Berlington NJ.
Just good people. Straight up the way it should be.

Old 01-06-2010, 05:54 AM
joe1984
Cruiser

Originally Posted by mrgoggles
Mills Harley davidson, Berlington NJ.
Just good people. Straight up the way it should be.

+1 to mills harley davidson i have heard alot about them a couple people i know purchased bikes and accessories there and all had a good experience i spoke to a guy ono the phone about a wide glide but he only had the red i wanted a black he said it would be about 2 mnths so i went elsewhere not his fault

Old 01-06-2010, 12:25 PM
yorgo
Advanced

Petersons HD south in South Miami at 19825 South Dixie hwy is top notch. I've been going there for years for bike purchases, parts, service, etc.. never had a problem with their employees. Sales guys and manager are excellent folk. No attitudes and very helpful staff all around. Keeps me coming back. Highly recommended. The guys in service know their stuff, no BS, in and out fairly quick.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences