General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 10:23 PM
davescreation
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chattahoochie harley in columbus ga Nate the parts guy is awesome calls me everytime they get somthing new in

Old 12-07-2009, 07:37 AM
bigredfisher90
Intermediate

I just wanted to thank Ray Burdsall from Brandon Harley for his help with my purchase. anybody who does not want to do the dealer hokey pokey and talk to a straight shooter should give him a call.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:12 PM
USMAMule
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Hannums Harley Davidson Media (Del-co.) PA

Hannum's Harley Davidson in Media, PA is great place to go. The sales experience was the best experience I have had buying a vehicle in my 27 years of vehicle ownership, bar none.

Jimmy the sales manager, was MORE than accommodating of my admittedly scatter shot ideas of what I "wanted" and let me test ride everything from a Sporty to a SoftTail Deluxe. I really felt like he was helping me, not trying to MAKE me do anything.

I have been back several times and everyone from parts to clothing has had the same attitude. They are there to help, and they are very knowledgeable with everything. They even brought a mechanic out to talk about mods and took the seat off a new bike just so I could see and discuss some things I needed.

USMA

Old 12-12-2009, 06:21 PM
poppazoidi
6th Gear
Thumbs up

I had ridden to Biloxi, Ms from Huntsville, Al for a rally. My '98 FLSTC started acting up on the ride down and had gotten progressively worse. It would stop running.....after 5 to 10 minutes at the side of the road, it would fire up and off I would go for a few more miles. I went to the HD dealer in Biloxi, but they didn't have time for me. I made an appointment for the next day at MOBILE BAY HD. It took me three hours to travel the 50 miles from Biloxi to Mobile, but I made it. I was about 45 minutes early for my appointment, but MB HD started in on my problem as soon as I rolled in the door. They spent 3 1/2 hours trying to find the problem with no luck. I was the last one out of the dealership and Jason, the tech who worked on my scoot was very disappointed that he couldn't find the problem. I was charged a token one hours labor and Jason asked me to call him when I got back home. I took me 12 hours to travel 350 miles from Mobile back to Huntsville (in the rain, even). After a lot of research and input from people more knowledgeable than me, I replaced the pulsar module. The bike runs great now. I did call Jason and advised him of the fix. The thoughtfulness and genuine concern from the service folks endeared them to me. I didn't interface with the sales people, but if they are as considerate and caring as the service people, they would rate up there with the best.

Old 12-13-2009, 02:13 PM
topclilet
Stage I

Mt. Cheaha HD in Oxford, AL. Good people to deal with on bikes or service.

Old 12-17-2009, 03:10 PM
AnesMerc
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Savannah Georgia HD, good experience on the purchase end. Mike Meyers was patient and a fantastic sales person to deal with. Highly recommend for a purchase.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:43 AM
chowter
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Madcow
stay the F away from san jose HD, CA. employyes with an attitude.
I go to Morgan Hill. Great bunch of guys.
you're right madcow. stay away from SJ HD. Attitude, bad service, and a bunch of morons.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:19 PM
rbdoherty
Intermediate

Williams Harley Davidson in Lebanon NJ, James Virgo - Best salesman on the planet

Old 12-26-2009, 01:11 AM
OS-FXDC
4th Gear
Default Dillon Harley - Omaha, NE

These guys are outstanding. I felt like they were really interested in selling me a bike, and they proved it with an unbeatable deal on a 2010 FXDC. They are really fantastic to work with... especially my saleman Mike Kincanon.

5 ***** +

Old 12-26-2009, 08:07 AM
TXMaverick
Intermediate

Cowboy Harley Davidson in Austin, TX. I bought my bike there in August this year and have been back several times for scheduled maintenance and other reasons. Everyone there is very helpful and friendly. They have a great stock of parts, new and used bikes, etc. Even though I'm a newbie, I've never been treated like one down there. ****+ for them. Like the man said, no one is perfect, but these guys are right up there.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences