General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 08:29 PM
07BlkCherryUltra
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Atlantic City HD

I was riding the Garden State Parkway slowing down for another friggin' toll booth when I realized I wasn't downshifting!! The toe shifter was down by the lower fairing. I found my way to ACHD and showed them what I had. Brian at the desk took my registration did the obligitory computer checks to find I still had 6 months left on my warranty. He took it in the back and fixed her up the best he could. He ordered everything I'll need and said to bring it back in 3 days. Nice, courteous, quick service, and he even complemented me on my choice of exhaust for power (D&D).
Thanks ACHD!!

Old 10-08-2008, 11:55 PM
pscorpio
6th Gear

Smoky Mountain Dealership, East Tennessee.....5 stars
Nina Customer Service..............5 stars

I fell on my bike....thought I was okay, but the pain starting setting in so, my husband and I drove to the Smoky Mountain Dealership to rest. I met Nina from CS in the lounge. She asked me what happened (I was walking funny and I guess, looked like I was in pain)? She said the same thing happened to her. I told her I was in a lot of pain and concerned about having to drive back to Florida 1400 miles. She stated that she knew what to do. Within 10 minutes, she was driving me in her car to East Tennesseee Medical. She had called ahead to tell them I was coming and what happened & also that I was in extreme pain and needed to be seen immediately. She brought me in, to the front desk and stated they were to call her, when I was finished with the doctor, so she could pick me up. I was in to see a doctor within 10 minutes of waiting, got a shot of steroid and toradol and given instructions for meds over the next few days of riding. When, I walked out of the office, Nina was already there to pick me up to bring me back to Smoky Mountain to rest for 2 hours for the meds to work. I was brought back to the lounge to sit and was waited on (do you need water??coffee??cocoa?? ). I also, got hugs and kisses from the CS staff hoping that I would be okay. Two hours later, I was riding my bike with my husband, PAINLESS, to Gatlinburg and then home to Florida. Thanks to Nina and Smoky Mountain. What unbelievable customer service and personal caring....

Old 10-11-2008, 03:01 AM
harleyryder007
Stage I
Default Houston area dealer

Originally Posted by juseg_13
Don't know if I missed, but are there any good dealers in the Houston area? while doing my research on the different HD's I've visited Cowboy in B'mont and Mancuso(Central) and they(sales rep) appeared to be pretty attentive(even after I explained that I was only in the early stage of the buying process). I also visited Mancuso @ The Crossroad and that was a different story, my wife and I were there around 30-40 minutes and the sales rep just stayed at their desk w/o even acknowledging that we were there;needless to say, the CFO(wife) made it clear that they would not get to see us again.
HD of The Woodlands. David Moore (owner) will treat you very fairly and you'll be happy you visited them.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:36 AM
dotcom2000
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Quaid Harley in Redlands. I bought a used sportster and brought it in for an oil change. the mech went thru the whole bike and showed me what to look out for. (like where an air line has a tendency to get a hole worn thru it by the rear bolt on the gas tank and that the line should be plugged if you have an aftermarket air cleaner (it'll run lean at freeway speeds) He pushed a ball bearing into the line. (easy to squeeze back out if need be) adjusted the carb - bunch of stuff- all at no charge-except for the oil change. 5 stars

Old 10-13-2008, 02:22 PM
robbieaz62
Cruiser

Chester's Harley Davidson in Mesa, Arizona. No pressure, friendly and helpful atmosphere, great service, and a great HOG chapter with outstanding dealer support for it.

Old 10-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Flhrc2008
5th Gear

Hawberry Ontario small town but boy you bet your *** they give a hell of a service even that you didn`t buy there I telling with experience

Old 10-15-2008, 10:44 PM
thekidnkaren
Tourer
Default Great dealership

My wife and I just got back from a trip back and forth to Michigan from Fla. On the way there, I noticed my saddle bag lock was twisted half way in between lock and unlock and I couldn't fit the key in the tumbler. When we got to Michigan, I stopped in to Perrys Harley Davidson in Kalamazoo. Even though it wasn't a life or death emergency and I had bought my bike at another dealership, the service Manager (Joe) got a guy on working my lock free so I would be able to lock my Bag. The repair price was free and I was wished a happy ride back home to Fla. Sure, it only took the guy 20 Min but, (the we can help you attitude) makes me want to drive back to Michigan when I decide to buy a new bike! Thank You Joe and Thank You Perry's Harley Davidson!

Old 10-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Harley43147
Tourer

I bought my 08 SB from a dealer in Lancaster, Ohio (Joe Carson) about 3 months ago. From the sales people, to the service and parts depts, they are all top notch. Very courteour and professional.
I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:28 PM
alangri
3rd Gear

Bumpus Harley Davidson in Murfreesboro TN. I bought a new 2008 Super Glide. Although I think I could have negotiated a better deal, I am very happy with the bike, their parts dept & their service dept. It's also a nice touch that they have a greeter to welcome you when you walk into the showroom.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Yonaton
Not Smart Enough To Be A Member of HDF

Renegade H-D in Alexandria, La got me on an '09 Super Glide and I have extremely poor credit, less than $1000 income per month, and no down. Granted, it's gonna be very, very tight in the money situation for me for a while, but I knew that going in and they done me right when *NONE* or the other nearby dealerships would even reply to my e-mails other than to send a form letter saying 'no'. Renegade said 'hold on and let me work on it', then they said 'okay, you got it, can you do this, this and this', we worked out what I could get by on and the deal was done and they didn't treat me like the dirt-poor SoB I felt like I was, they treated me with dignity and respect, and didn't even bat an eye that I'm disabled to boot.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences