General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 01:59 PM
SPDSTR
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default holy crap

Originally Posted by Photobiker
Montana HD at Kalispell, my son needed a tire on his Buell, stopped in and they got us in early and the service was great. A little scarry doing the Road to the Sun on a bald tire.
Now that's an understatement. LOL

Old 08-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Guz
Cruiser

I must said Pompano Beach- Harley, they are freaking great, sales and service,bought my bike there, and take it for service too>..if U got there ask for Marcelo he is the key man over there.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:00 PM
sgtjeff
Cruiser
Default North End H.D. Plattsburg, NY

Although I was only there once and that was 14 years ago I have to vote for North End H.D. in Plattsburg, NY. In '94 while at the Americade in Lake George me and my future wife decided to take a ride to Montreal for the day. Just before the NY/Canadian border we broke down. A state trooper got us a tow to the nearest gas station where we called North End HD which was 30 miles away in Plattsburg. The trooper said to mention his name. Since I said I thought I wasn't charging (but not sure) they sent a girl employee the 60 mile round trip with a new battery to get me to their shop. (By the way, the girl had more tatoos than I ever saw on anyone, male or female!! There wasn't one part of her body without ink) We got to North End, they said it will take at least an hour to get to see the bike. Then they actually offered us their box truck with the dealer's name on it to get lunch. And they didn't know me from Adam. I did refuse because I didn't want to be responsible for it so we walked to a nearby Ponderosa. When we came back they said they found the problem, the stator plug popped out. The battery was no good so we got a new battery. They only charged us $106 for everything, the battery, the 60 mile round trip road call, and the labor. My local dealer probably would have charged us a grand. I bought a few tee shirts there and always wear them to advertise them. I guess that trooper's name I mentioned is pretty big there!!!

Old 08-31-2008, 02:20 AM
frostydawg69
Cruiser

Timms HD in Anderson SC, Great service and just all around good guys. Talk to Rocky if you stop by!

Old 09-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Gwigg
Advanced

Originally Posted by YodaddyKeith
Cowboy Harley in both Beaumont and Austin, Texas!

I bought one from each dealer this month and they treated me like a king. Both bikes were below MSRP and the deals were made via email. It was a very plesant experience dealing with such nice and helpful folks. Too bad I have to drive out of Louisiana to be treated well when I spend my money.
never mind

Last edited by Gwigg; 09-01-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Plow64
Stellar HDF Member
Received 158 Likes on 119 Posts
Smile House of Harley Milwaukee: thumbs up!

Starter bolt broke off during the 105th. Took bike to House of Harley and they replaced both the starter and the bolt in under 90 minutes. The work and parts were covered under warranty. Very impressed considering that the service department was super busy with the influx of 105th visitors needing service and warranty work. Great job!

Old 09-04-2008, 07:00 PM
tut
Novice

Dillon Brothers HD, Omaha, NE. Kudo's +

Great guys, great service, hot chicks. ...However, make sure the parts mngr (un-named here) hears ya twice...

Old 09-04-2008, 07:09 PM
rocker00
Tourer

i have always had very good luck with dealers in minnesota....i have two favorites though and neither of them are very close to me so im not just being bias......i have always had extremely nice and well mannered service/sales people help me and both the faribault harley davidson store and the duluth harley davidson store....faribault being a gold dealership really lives up to its expectations.......i have one other question for anyone who would know and that is. Is there a program where you can have harley davidsons and customize them right on your computer? i have heard of it but am yet to see it so if anyone knows the answer to this i would really apreciate that
thanks

Old 09-08-2008, 07:57 PM
harpinc
Novice

Macon, Ga. HD gave me the best price , service etc... Can't say anything bad about them..

Old 09-09-2008, 02:44 PM
daveofd
Intermediate

Black Diamond in Marion, Ill. is a great place to do business! We stopped in while traveling on vacation, wanted to us a rain day to get wifes Heritage serviced. They not only were able to bring her bike right in ( and this was on Friday of the Ride Home weekend ), but when they found out were we were from the wanted to know if we needed anything to make our stay more comfortable while we were in town. And this included anything that the hotel could not provide!

The staff at Black Diamond invited us to stay for their weekly party on Sat., which we did, and we were able to meet, and talk, with alot of people. Everyone treated us like a long lost member of the family. We hated to leave when Sunday morning rolled around.

To the owners, staff, and customers of Black Diamond, thank you for a great time!

By the way ***** Jak's, which is located behind the dealership, has a great lunch along with cold beer. If you are having service work done, give them a shot for lunch.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences