General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Hatman
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

H.D. of Louisville,friendly and helpfull. In sales,service and motorclothes & parts.Willing to work with you to get things like you want.So far it has been a good experience.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:59 PM
bigjames19
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seminole Harley Sanford, Fl. was in a jam with a battery situation tonight and STEEVO in the service dept. thats his name! went above and beyond @ 7:55pm and they close at 8pm to fix my problem and was able to put it in warranty work!!! Its nice to deal with a good guy in the service dept. sales on the other hand I believe you should beat them to submission on price especially when they are all suffering in this economy.

Old 05-17-2008, 03:30 AM
turtleman57
Road Captain

Okie is the MAN at Harley Davidson of Cartersville. Over all this is the best dealership experience I have had, all the way from service, to sales, parts and clothing, and just general friendliness, you can’t go wrong with them. Granted I am a little bias, seeing that is where our H.O.G. is out of. But they do go above and beyond what is asked of them. From the Queen (Miss Penny) down the ladder to Jason who makes a mean pot of coffee, there is a family feel that you will not find at many other dealerships. Did I pay more for my new bike then if I had gone somewhere else, I don’t know or really care. This is my dealer, and I want my money to stay here with family and friends, and support the community where I live, not some dealership down in Florida. So if you are ever a little north of Atlanta stop by, shake a few hands, meet some new friends, have a cup of coffee, and if you see an old Indian on a new Ultra Classic with a grin from ear to ear that would be me, and welcome to my dealership, Harley Davidson of Cartersville!

Old 05-17-2008, 04:12 PM
harleymojoman
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Boswell's Harley Davidson in Nashville/ Cookville/ Madison, TN

Really, really nice crew all the way around. You won't get adiscount on a new bike but,
they make up for it in Bike Nights, other events & rides and just great people!

Old 05-17-2008, 09:16 PM
jonylost
Intermediate

Mike's Harley Davidson in Groton, Connecticut. Small place, but they worked their *** off to find my'07cobalt and silver RKC. The service dept will also remember you and always talk to you like a friend ............ I give them a (****+) on the scale.

Old 05-28-2008, 10:38 AM
rathomasjr
Cruiser

Paramount Harley in Framingham, MA - Great Customer Service!

I bought a used bike from them near the end of the season last year. The entire process was excellent. All of the people were friendly and helpful. When I got the bike home I noticed that there was a problem with the fork lock - it just wouldn't lock. So I brought it to Paramount and they ordered up the parts needed to fix it. Apparently it would require removing the entire front forks to replace the lock mechanism. Once the parts were in, I was unable to get the bike in to be fixed for many months due to the weather and the distance to the place. Once spring sprung, I was able to bring the bike in and they fixed it up like new. No charge; no hassles.

I highly recommend this dealership. I only wish I lived closer.

Richard Thomas Jr.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Noble Jim
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Colboch HD, Morristown, TN...Salesman is Ernie...straight up. Not cheap but straight. I got quotes from all over TN, VA, NC. They gave the second best deal, but were the closest. I figured that good will is worth something when it comes to service. The 1K service was expensive but they did it when they said they would and I didn't have to take it back to have something fixed that they screwed up. My old granddy used to say, it only costs a little more to go first class. I guess he was right.[sm=usa.gif]

Old 05-30-2008, 06:10 PM
dcc46
Tourer

Moroneys Harley Davidson in Newburgh New York. i bought my second bike from them in 3 years , both times they were a pleasure to deal with. my salesman Bob Roper was was very helpfull / knowledgeable. the service dept has always been aces. bikes always ready on time and washed. on my new bike i found a blemish on the paint on on e of the saddlebags and i brought it in and their replaceing it no problem. once again i give them 5 stars. anyway heres a link

www.fasthog.com

Old 05-30-2008, 06:12 PM
titusvilleharley
Banned For Ripping Off HDF Members

dastanation harley in ormond very good people. pineda harley melbourne fla they suck.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:19 PM
bsea
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll throw a plug here for East Coast Harley Davidson right outside the gates of MCB Quantico in Stafford, VA. The owner is sort of a nut, but that has caused the staff to step up their game to keep the place hopping. Everybody from the sales manager, Jeff, to the business manager, Heather, made my buying experience something to remember. Good place, fair prices, and no games.

Bill

Addendum: I had heard repeatedly that the owner was a nut, so I repeated it here in good faith. Today, I had to go back to the dealership and accidentally met the owner. I had no idea who he was until we were almost done with the conversation and I asked who he was. Seemed like a pretty good dude to me. So, I'm figuring the "owner is a nut" stuff was from someone who couldn't be pleased. Myself, I think things went well and would recommend the dealership to anyone.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences