General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 12:54 PM
CoyoteJoe
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

I've dealth with Chi-Town Harley (Tinley Park, IL) and WildFire Harley (Villa Park, IL) and both are outstanding service A++++ awesome communications, and extremely customer oriented. I have problems deciding which of the two to use when I need to. They both have awesome parts department folks too!

Old 02-23-2008, 01:36 PM
Mike07FLHTC
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wouldn't buy an oil filter from #1. Those guys blow!!!!!!You better have deep pockets if you go to #1. Vreelands is the only place to buy a new bike(for a good price)in central Pa.Not sure about sevice after the sale I do all my own work.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:03 PM
xtsy
Stage I

Battlefield Harley in Gettysburg, PA...............Had an electrical problem there while on a trip, they were very quick to pull my bike into service and repair the problem right before closing time....give their service department a (*****)

Old 02-24-2008, 07:50 PM
dancing bear
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rice Lake,Wi are great and very helpful.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:19 PM
concepi
Tourer

Golden Gate HD in Corte Madera, CA - got a great price slightly under MSRP and no dealer setup fee crap. service dept top noch and they even exchanged my speedo after foging (a highly debated topic here on the forum). Although small dealership, they're certainly in for the repeat biz. now looking for my second scoot...

Old 02-25-2008, 06:13 PM
FLHX08
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ben Breece in Ottawa, Ohio http://www.benbreecehd.com/

I've bought 4 bikes from this place and went 120 miles to get there. they sell at MSRP and have had free freight and set up for around 3 years now. low prices on service and you get 15% off on parts and clothes for a year after bike purchase.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:44 AM
rubble11
6th Gear

Woodstock H-D Thats, Woodstock in Illinois, is a good dealer with lots of activites, especially their HOG group.

Old 02-27-2008, 12:31 PM
gatorwalt
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Great experience buying parts online, with 20% discount to anybody, from Lakeshore Harley Davidson, just fill out an online app, and they email your discount confirmation.

They're at www.lchd1.com

Great folks, and WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2008, 07:30 AM
emsley3
Advanced

New HD owner, longtime rider. I've got to list Rocky Mount HD in Rocky Mount, NCin this thread as well. Picked up a 2008 Rocker C from them yesterday and they were great.Everyone in their shop was great including sales, finance, merchandise, and service.Well work the 45 minute drive for me to get friendly and helpful service.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:59 AM
NancyT
Stage II

Racine harleyWI, is NO 1 in my book last Aug my husband bought a 2008 heritage softtail great salesmen his name is Jamie. The girls there are great. Coffee is always on you feel like your at home sitting around the table like family. Thenin Dec I went in and looked for a ride for me my husband was out of town JAMIE was there I told him I was looking at one of their bikes on the internet and wanted to check it out. He showed it to me I and he was rite it wasnt for me. Then he showed me a used bike 2004 Dyna low rider I sat on it and fell in love it was made just for me. He new the last owner and all maintance.It was in like new shape. He didnt preasure me I went back with the husband and bought the bike. Their service and parts dept are great to work with I give the dealership 5+. You cant go wrong stoping there anytime your in town even to stop and say hi have a cup of coffee and chat. Nancy T Racine, WI

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences