General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 01:01 PM
restlesshawg
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Grove's Winchester H-D in Winchester, VA. Staff very down to earth, treat you like you are part of the family. Very knowlegdable and willing to discuss anything. Before I purchased my 2007 street glide I was talking with my salesman about not wanting to install bags on my fatboy (which is my hot rod) and before I knew it he had the bike in the color I wanted out front ready for me to test drive, he said "see ya when you get back we close at 4."

Also Waugh's H-D in Orange, VA. Staff also very down to earth and treat you like you are part of the family there too.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Sport King
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I have not used them , but I know many who have used Eagle Harley in Lafayette, They are known for some of the best V Rod engine's

Old 10-23-2007, 01:57 PM
jaktexas
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 4 Posts

Purchased my Sporty at Republic H-D in Stafford Tx.The salesman Carlos was great, service is questionableI took my bike in for 1,000 mile service and mentioned a problem when the bike got hot and he kinda blew me off and said that it just needed sythetic oil in it.Problem still there took it to a new dealer inPasadena (SAN JACINTOHD) great service and problem solved. There are to many H-D dealers in the Houston area to not follow through with service issues. San Jacinto getsmy business.

Old 10-23-2007, 03:31 PM
njdiver
Road Captain

When I totalled my bike in May '07 it was towed to Barb's HD in W. Collinswood NJ, Barb the owner bent over backwards to help me get a new '07 SG, Lisa the Sales Rep. was fantastic, Gary the General Manager is tops to work with when you have a problem, service is good. I had never been to this dealer before this but it's the only one I go to in NJ. I pass 2 other HD dealers to get to Barb's that's how much I think of them!!!!

Old 10-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Silverbeard
Intermediate

http://www.highcountryharley.com/
http://www.milehigh-harley.com/
http://www.rmh-d.com/

These two dealers in the Colorado area are good people, have not had problem with either dealer in obtaining warrenty work or parts etc.

[IMG]local://upfiles/44654/A908B2AA757047B7B16E774C1EACD2FC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-26-2007, 04:05 PM
NightStar
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buddy Stubbs is OK

Old 10-26-2007, 06:53 PM
PaFatboy
Tourer

Went to Laugerman's HD in York Pa, just down from the HD plant. I walked all around an anniversary Roadglide, looked at some Ultras, went back around the R-glide. After a while I ask the girls at the info desk by the front door, "Say do you have any salesmen working today? I've been here all this time, no one greeted me, ask to help me."

This girl goes and gets a salesman, whom took his good ole time getting to me. I told him I was wanting a straight sale price, cash....He said look on the ticket, that's the price, I don't discount my bikes... that IS the price! I "kindly" told him,"I'll be leaving and won't be back, I don't pay list price for anything !!! If you want to spend more than a bike is worth go to Laugerman's York Pa. I sure won't.

Old 10-27-2007, 03:15 PM
badwhine
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow PaFatboy. Back in 1986 I had teh sme exact experience at Laugermans. They were located over on Spahn ave back then.

Old 10-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Zack
Cruiser

Harley-Davidson Central in Grand Island, Nebraska... I have bought 3 of my last 4 bikes there. Excellent serivce. Family run.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:04 PM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cowboy Harley in both Beaumont and Austin, Texas!

I bought one from each dealer this month and they treated me like a king. Both bikes were below MSRP and the deals were made via email. It was a very plesant experience dealing with such nice and helpful folks. Too bad I have to drive out of Louisiana to be treated well when I spend my money.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences