General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 01:22 PM
natewat
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Appalachian HD in Mechanicsburg, PA:

I bought my first HD at this dealership on 9/7/06. Since then they have taken care of my HD needs. It's now a year later and I had the bike in for the 5,000 mile check-up/service. After leaving I noticed that my rightside muffler was badly damaged and scratched. I called Appalachian back and took the bike in the next day. I spoke with the owner and they agreed to make things right and replaced my muffler.

Thanks Appalachian, and with service and satisfaction like this expect to see me in your store for years to come.

James "Nate" Watson

Old 09-27-2007, 01:04 PM
Matty64
Road Warrior

Seacoast HD in North Hampton NH great bunch of guys, My wife and I have promised each other we would have an new touring bike for our 25th, been looking at BMW, Honda,and Harley Davidson and fell in love with the 08 Ultra Classic we took a short ride at our local dealer Wausau HD (WI) and told the salesmen we would like to take a little longer ride on one to be sure, he said they did not have rentals but gave us the names of Wisconsin dealers who did, I mentioned we were going to Maine the following week and he gave me the number for Seacoast I gave them a call and they made the reservation for me for a Wednesday, we got into Boston on the Saturday before and were driveing to Maine when we went right past Seacoast and they were having their open house, we stopped in and ended up spending about 3 hours talking to Sales people and other customers, the following Wednesday we showed up for our 9 am appointment and Aaron went through the paperwork and brought the bike around and had us on the road in 20 minutes and appoligized for taking so long and gave us great suggestions on where to ride! had a great day driving up the coast and returned the bike the next morning once again Aaron processed us in a short amount of time and answered many questions I had about the bike. We will be meeting with the dealer in Wausau to order one up very soon.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:50 PM
jm_obrien
Tourer

RENEGADE in Alexandria, LA ***** (five stars) Absolutely every time I go there and every person I've dealt with is great. I've never found that kind of consistency anywhere else.

Old 09-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Weezer
Advanced

Crete Harley Davidson A+
Have almost an exact story as Moparbrian's

I too was looking to purchase my first Harley Davidson. I was looking for the 08 Fat Bob. I had stopped in Calumet Harley Davidson soon after I seen the bike on the website. They said they didn't have it, but should have it in a couple months and offered to call. I gave them my number and awaited their call.

Calumet Harley is on my way home from work, so I stopped in one day and they said they did infact have a Fat Bob, but it was out at an exhaust shop and would be back later that day. They took my number again and offered to call when it came in. Still no phone call, I figured it should be back and headed back up there the next day and there it sat. When I asked the sales person about it I was told yeah it is right there and they walked away leaving me tofollow them with my many questions.

I left and went to Crete Harley Davidson to see what they had. When I walked in I was greeted by Ron one of the sales people. They did have one that had arrived, but was still in the back. He took into the back and showed me the bike. Since this would be my first purchase of a Harley Davidson he told me about the model, the options, and anwered my questions. When I told him the specific color I was looking for he was able to give me an approximate ship date of one they had already ordered. I returned a couple days later and placed a deposit on an 08 Fat Bob.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:55 AM
rathomasjr
Cruiser

I recently bought a used 2004 Sportster from Paramount Harley in Framingham, MA and I want to highly recoommend them for their customer service. So far it's 5 stars.

Old 10-06-2007, 03:32 PM
OkieRoadWarrior66
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't own a Harley...yet, but plan to buy a Super Glide next Spring. I took a 90 minute ride down to Red River Harley Davidson's newdealership in Wichita Falls, TX a few weeks ago during a big event. The new dealership is beautiful and they were packed with customers and riders. I was looking at a Sportster when a salesman named Keith came up to me and started talking bikes. He was friendly and helpful, then out of nowhere, he asked me "would you like to take a test ride?". He ushered me into his cubicle, had me fill out the paperwork, and promptly got me on a beautiful white Sportster.

After my ride, I came back, and we talked bikes for a few more minutes. He knew up front that I was not going to purchase a bike for several months, but he spent several minutes talking to me about what would be the best model for me, which now appears to be a Super Glide.

I was highly impressed that he took time away from potential buyers to talk with me about a purchase to be made next year. After looking at other dealer's prices, I was pleasantly surprised that they sell at or near MSRP. They will definitely get my business when the time comes for me to join the HD fraternity.

Old 10-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Matty64
Road Warrior

Well we did it, we went to Wausau HD and met with Mike he spent a couple of hours with us ordering up our 08 Ultra Classic for delivery next April. He gave us a tour of the shop and storage areas introduced us to a few people among them Jose the business manager he explained all the programs and financing to us the whole group made us feel welcome.

Old 10-07-2007, 08:41 PM
acedantinne
Tourer

ZANOTTI'S OF BUTLER, PA

Five Stars= Thanks for selling The Fix for a Fair price.

Old 10-08-2007, 12:22 AM
AZCHOKESTER
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: FireHawk

Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley Davidson Phoenix Arizona. Freindly helpful people, great customer service, great HOG chapter sponser (Phoenix Chapter 93), service so far great.
****++ (as close to perfect as you can get IMHO)

Buddy Stubbs is AWESOME. I won't deal with anyone else.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:02 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There ya go, this answers the other question I posted to you in another thread! Yeah I bought my bike from John also and would recommend him over all the others I came across.... he's a good bloke and someone you don't mind handing a commission to! I have referred a few sales to him already through here... I think I should get a free t-shirt or something...

Ditto on the rest of what you said!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: Gucci

Whenin Australia, anywhere in Australia, there is only one man to see, when the aquisition of a Harley Davidson isessential. His name is John Navara-Smith of Trivett Harley Davidson, Sydney.

He is a motor cycle tragic (just like us), further morehe isa very decent bloke with many miles (both road and dirt)under his belt.

Visit the showroomat Trivett and he will treat you exactly as you expect to be treated (dosen't happen much anymore).

I have been a customer of his for years (purchased two BMW's at competitive prices). My recent purchase of a 2007 Fatboy was athe same experience (good priceand great service).

Never, ever buy a HD (downunder)without speaking to John.

Happy trails
Gucci

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences