General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 09:46 PM
rmxlr
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

RED ROCK HARLEY DAVIDSON in Charlottetown, PEI Canada. Has to be the best anywhere. Small dealership but big hearts, always welcome me by name and the only thing I ever bought from them was a motorcycle!! Great people and great service. Worth a visit if you are ever in the area.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:22 AM
turtlebug
Cruiser

Grove's Winchester Harley-Davidson in Winchester Virginia

excellent service and friendly people.

http://www.hdwinchester.com

Old 03-29-2007, 02:07 AM
tplyons
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CROSSROADS HARLEY DAVIDSON in Allentown (Center Valley,) PA.

Walked in the door, fell in love with a bike, talked to the sales manager who proceded to hang a sold tag on it on my word. Went back two days later to work on getting financing. Helped me through that, as pleasant as could be. Dave treated me like the only customer that mattered, and even left with a free tote bag and tee shirt. Picking up the bike on Friday.

Old 04-02-2007, 02:20 PM
bobsev
Intermediate

Iron Block Harley in Adams Center NY. The best of the best.

Old 04-03-2007, 01:34 AM
user 37474839
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We have a number of dealers here in central NC but I'd recommend Harley Davidson of Greensboro if you're in the Greensboro/High Point/Winston area.

They have a great service department and when you call you can actually talk with someone that is knowledgable in the service department. They'll also do a free tow if youhave bike problemsandof course theladies working the merchandise area are always easy on the eyes.

***'s Harley Davidson in Asheboro is also good and they stock a fair number of parts - although I'm not sure their service department is quite as large as the Greensboro dealership.

Old 04-05-2007, 10:54 PM
markdt
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

North Orlando HD on the 4 .3 years ago my rear exhaust bracketcracked, and I did not have any tools with me, so I went there to order one, and see about the install.. I figured thatI woulds just buy the wrenches that I needed, if they wanted too much to install it. They said they would charge me $20.00 plus the new chrome support for $49.99 but needed to keep the bike overnight. I thought what the heck ,I can't buy the tools for that price and said Ok, now how do I get back to Davenport. The lady service advisor says no problem you can take one of our demo Bikes for the night. Brand new 2004 wide glide. I tell you that was service, and man I really thought about trading up after that ride. They called me the next morning to tell me that the part had come in but were unsure when the install would take place. They explained that they would try and get it done that day, bye getting it done between bigger jobs, and to just keep the Dyna for another day, and have some fun with it. I rode out to the Kennedy space center and up to Daytona that day and had a blast. The following day I went back to them ,paid, picked up my ride and rode back to the house. That was GREAT customer service.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Firecap501
Former Sponsor

Foreman Harley Davidson, Stillwater Oklahoma

I have not used these guys as of yet, I called after all of the good things I had heard about them from friends. I know that this is the busy time of the year for the dealers, but I called and left a message, and I get a call back within 15 min from the service manager man was I shocked. He actually made time to talk to me about my bike and even made suggestions on some parts when I told him where I wanted to go with the bike, and even told me I would get a discount seeing that I am a retired firefighter.

It may be an hour and 15 min ride, but these guys have got my bussines.

Be Safe

Old 04-14-2007, 02:19 AM
Brackneyc
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought my bikes a Weiblers Harley Davidson in Davenport, Iowa. I had many friends tell me to stay away, but I went anyway. It was a good experience. My salesman was great (Dennis) and it was a really low pressure experience. He worked, re-wroked, and reworked the numbers until we got to a point where I was happy. The reworking of the numbers was primarilyme adding, and removing parts. The price of the bikes never changed. Overall, they are set-up and operated exactly like all of the other Harley shops I have been to. I'll know more when I take them in for their services. So far, I can say that they seem (based on some of the stories here) to be a bit better than some, and not as good as others. One of the reasons I choose them is because they are 10 minutes from my house. Otherwise, I would have rather gone to Clinton HD. They treated me like a guest,even when I showed up on my Suzuki.They were just too far away to make the several trips I madeto the store to finalize the purchase.

Old 04-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Spent
Road Captain

Harley Davidson of Utica, NY. There are four other dealers closer to home, but they are worth the extra miles.

Old 04-16-2007, 04:17 PM
tkjones2
Banned

Foremans HD in Stillwater Oklahoma, they arent the closest to me but dang shure worht the drive, these folks are extremly friendly and helpful.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences