General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 01:23 PM
easyglider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Joe Carson H-D in Lancaster Oh.I called to get an Idea on some service and was told under $500.After taking the bike in they called and told me $550-$570.They asked if that was what I was told orginally and I told them to go ahead and fix.When I went to pick up the bike lo and behold it was $490.Mike told me "I said under 500 so I got you there".Well needless to say I'll call Mike next time.

Old 11-12-2006, 04:33 PM
WRAITH
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Barnes Harley Davidson in Langley BC. There service department was fast and straight-up. They even made a follow-up call, to make sure everything was good. The parts dept. is the best I've delt with. If they did not have it in stock, it was shipped over night. I give them 5 stars.

Old 11-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Willy
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently purchased an 07 ultra classic amd our experance with Zylstra, South ELgiin (soon to be Saint Charles) was a very good. Haven't used the service yet, but have had many questions about all kinds of options. They have been fine thus far.

Old 11-13-2006, 07:55 PM
maddog53
Cruiser

Barb's Camden County Harley of New Jersey, 5 stars GREAT SERVICE ALL AROUND.

Old 11-16-2006, 01:19 AM
bikermark
6th Gear

Buddy Stubbs, Phoenix, AZ. The best in town imho. Bought my first bike at Hacienda in Scottsdale, sale was just ok, service sucks. Service manager is not very nice.

Old 11-16-2006, 02:28 AM
Ole Geezer
Cruiser

bikermark.

Small world, I was at Buddy's place last spring. Bought me a grey T-shirt from there. I have a Bro that lives within a couple of miles from there (Thunderbird and I-17). I also went to the Harley dealership in Chandler, the place was ENORMOUS and I thought everything was supposed to be bigger in Texas - go figure.

I will be out that way again in Feb or March to visit family. I am looking to eventually winter in Cave Creek area and summer here in northwestern PA.

Ole Geezer

Old 11-16-2006, 02:34 AM
roadglidepa
Tourer

I use Montgomery County Harley Davidson in Valley Forge, PA. Excellent service, very knowledgeable Parts guys (see Chris, Dave or Mike), and great owners. I rode with the guys from the store on the HOG Road Candy tour. Great people and they treat their customers like family. They have a free lunch EVERY Sunday (and hey say there is no such thing as a free lunch). You do not even need to show up on a HOG. Eventually you will. www.montcohd.com -- check them out, visit them, great people. You wont be disappointed in your experience.

Roadglidepa.....

Keeping it real ---- FUN

Old 11-20-2006, 05:38 PM
xmeter
Tourer

I have to give a Big Thumbs Up to Harley Davidson of Erie, In Erie, Pa. In the past couple of years, I have had 2 late model bikes...an 05 and an 06 FXDWGI. Neither of them did I purchase from HD of Erie, But you would never know that by the way I am treated. Everyone there is so friendly and most greet you by name. They have gone out of their way to help me even though I did not purchase the bikes from them. Their Service and Parts is top notch, not to mention the Girls in Motorclothes.

Old 11-23-2006, 10:27 AM
Cuff
Advanced

I,ll give*****for taking your money.... & * for always having to Ordering Parts never in stock...
***** for the Mtorcycle

Old 11-27-2006, 06:24 PM
rj164
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I was looking for a item from the dealer, went to my normal place of dealing, they couldn't get it, it only cost $6.00, But was at Laidlaw's and ask if they had this item, she didn't but will talk to the mgr about it, just got a call from them, and they are going order it at no extra cost. way to go Laidlaw's of Baldwin Park, Ca

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences