General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2020, 10:31 AM
Mallard Slayer
Road Warrior
Received 4,191 Likes on 1,130 Posts

Originally Posted by ieatchickens
Roughrider Harley Davidson, Mandan, ND

I've several good experiences with the service department here. They have a tech named Mike who works on the old bikes and knows his way around the Magnetti Marelli system.

Had a Power Commander go south on my Evo Road King and the service manager said it was their fault because it was mounted incorrectly and replaced it for nothing. They even waived an hour labor job while this was being fixed.

Ben the service manager is top notch and wants what's right to the customer.
I agree totally!! not your usual dealership!! this place has the best customer service of any other HD dealership I have ever dealt with hands down!! I will sometimes stop in just to shoot the BS, I bought my ultra from those guys and it had a bad battery and I told Ben that I would just swap it out myself and he said nonsense I will send john over to your place and swap it out so you don't have to load it up or jump it to bring it in!! fifteen minutes later john swapped it out in my garage no charge!!

Old 01-12-2020, 06:10 PM
Michael Psycle
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,072 Likes on 1,500 Posts

I want to give a positive shout out to Mission Moto Harley Davidson in San Francisco and their service rep Todd. Last August I was returning from a four day 1,000 mile ride when my buddies riding behind me noticed that my rear brake light stayed on most of the time. I could jiggle the brake pedal and get it to go off but the next time I hit the brakes it would stay on. So before heading home that day I headed over to Mission Moto to see what they could do. Upshot, they put in a shim and told me it might not hold (it is still working good), but I was out of there in under a half hour. They also didn't charge me anything for this since they said it might not hold.

Today I am at my friends house and we are getting ready to go for our Sunday ride. I try to start my bike and the battery is dead. It should have been fully charged. The street is downhill so I get the bike started and ride right over to Mission Moto HD. Todd is there. He checks out the electrical system and checks the battery. It's the battery. He puts the new one in. In fifteen minutes I'm out of there for only the cost of the battery.

Thank you, Todd.

The following users liked this post:
keener3rd (01-13-2020)
Old 01-13-2020, 06:53 PM
Axedude
Cruiser
Veteran: Army
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

When my new 2020 Ultra Ltd was delivered, I got to highway- about a quarter mile from my house- pulled in the clutch and the engine died. -Hit the starter and as I shifted to second gear there was a backfire as the low fuel notification came on. I made it to the first gas station which is less than two miles from home. The bike took 5.75 gallons. It could’ve held a little more. WTF?

Old 01-13-2020, 10:05 PM
Keithhu
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,600 Likes on 2,723 Posts

Originally Posted by Axedude
When my new 2020 Ultra Ltd was delivered, I got to highway- about a quarter mile from my house- pulled in the clutch and the engine died. -Hit the starter and as I shifted to second gear there was a backfire as the low fuel notification came on. I made it to the first gas station which is less than two miles from home. The bike took 5.75 gallons. It could’ve held a little more. WTF?
Yes WTF. WTF are you posting this here?

Old 01-14-2020, 12:22 AM
Axedude
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Keithhu
Yes WTF. WTF are you posting this here?
I thought this subject was about good or bad dealer experience. I don’t want to specifically mention the name of my dealer- but this was bad dealer experience.

Old 01-14-2020, 12:26 AM
Axedude
Cruiser

Sorry, all else has been good. I see it’s for good only. My mistake.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:27 AM
SEisenhauer
3rd Gear
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Iron Valley HD in Manheim, Pennsylvania is a very friendly place with outstanding pricing. Mike Jamison is a patient, helpful, knowledgeable, no-pressure professional. Very convenient to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (1 minute from the Lebanon exit).

Old 01-25-2020, 08:49 PM
04ctd
Banned

Received 205 Likes on 149 Posts

several thousand off MSRP on a new 2020, full payoff on my old bike.
i gave him a price, he said shake my hand, done deal
in & out in 45 minutes?

https://www.adamecharley.com/
Adamec Harley-Davidson Regency
Address: 10399 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225
Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 9AM Tue
Phone: (904) 641-3735

SS Twin (04-29-2020)
Old 02-04-2020, 07:53 PM
xtopherburner
6th Gear
Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Low Country Harley-Davidson

Located in Charleston SC. These people are great. Friendly staff, easy to get along with and they helped me get back on a bike after too long being without one. I know from past experience that the service department is top notch. Check out Doc Harley’s videos on YouTube.

Old 02-09-2020, 11:13 PM
tajar66
Tourer
Received 112 Likes on 74 Posts
Default Santa Clarita Harley

I can’t say enough nice things about this store. The demo truck was here Saturday along with a food truck. The event was well set up and well organized. Wish I could have stayed all day to ride all the bikes. Robert Patrick the owner is super friendly and truly knows what customer service is about.

Ivabign (04-25-2021)

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences