General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 07:12 PM
Cheesehead_13
Tourer
Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Cheesehead_13
Suburban in Thiensville. I won't go anywhere else.
Revised

Old 09-14-2016, 12:56 PM
Michaelpost
Advanced
Received 38 Likes on 20 Posts

Stinger Harley Davidson in Medina Ohio.
I don't think that I have dealt with a more professional dealer, including auto dealers. Everyone is a rider, the place is clean and super well organized, and they organize a lot of group rides, bike nights, and cookouts, all right at their facility. It seems to be a destination stop for area riders just to hang out and socialize.
If you're in Northern Ohio give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

Old 09-15-2016, 07:50 AM
Fusionfool
Road Captain
Received 66 Likes on 53 Posts

FHD Performance (Faribault Harley Davidson) MN
Excellent Dyno Tune, great people. Could not be happier with the tune they provided.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:44 AM
mmagrini82
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle Rider

Eagle Rider of New Orleans is where I got my last bike. All the staff are very friendly and professional service department is top notch. All and all I'd give them a 5 star rating

Old 09-17-2016, 01:27 PM
kimrandall
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello all, new to the forum here. I live in the Seattle-Tacoma area in a place called Kent.

I am looking for a certified Harley mechanic to teach me and a few buddies how and what to do and look for on a 10k and 20k Harley inspection including how to do a complete oil change. IF you know anyone in the Seattle-Tacoma area could you please point us in their direction?

Old 09-17-2016, 09:46 PM
mike in dallas
Road Master
Received 87 Likes on 69 Posts

[QUOTE=kimrandall;15520335]Hello all, new to the forum here. I live in the Seattle-Tacoma area in a place called Kent.

I am looking for a certified Harley mechanic to teach me and a few buddies how and what to do and look for on a 10k and 20k Harley inspection including how to do a complete oil change. IF you know anyone in the Seattle-Tacoma area could you please point us in their direction?[/QUOTE)
Ever heard of YouTube. Or a manual.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:21 AM
kimrandall
Novice

Mike in dallas, where on youtube or manual does it describe exactly how they do 10k and 20k inspection? Apparently, you did not comprehend the question, which is kind of funny. Maybe you should go love yourself because you obviously need it.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:30 PM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by kimrandall
Hello all, new to the forum here. I live in the Seattle-Tacoma area in a place called Kent.

I am looking for a certified Harley mechanic to teach me and a few buddies how and what to do and look for on a 10k and 20k Harley inspection including how to do a complete oil change. IF you know anyone in the Seattle-Tacoma area could you please point us in their direction?
It's in the back of the owner's manual. The service manual will show you how to do it. You can buy the service manual from your dealer or possibly on ebay as well.

Old 09-19-2016, 05:36 AM
kimrandall
Novice

Thank you. I have a group of guys wanting to take instruction and I am not going to lead the class. Would like a certified or recognized Harley mechanic to show us. It would be fun.

Old 09-19-2016, 12:14 PM
mike in dallas
Road Master
Received 87 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by kimrandall
Mike in dallas, where on youtube or manual does it describe exactly how they do 10k and 20k inspection? Apparently, you did not comprehend the question, which is kind of funny. Maybe you should go love yourself because you obviously need it.
Again a manual. And yes even on YouTube you can look up certain things to do. Sorry if I wasn't clear on my answer. But just like a car most info can be found in the Manuel or yes I said it YouTube! Most mechanics really don't want to show you how since they would be losing business. But they might answer a few questions. Now please get your panties out of a wad.

The following users liked this post:
RandyL (09-19-2016)

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences