General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 08:46 AM
KSJ08
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Willow Street Harley-Davidson

In Lancaster, Pa. Only dealer 50+radius that had my 2014 Dyna Super Glide Custom available, it was Black like i wanted. Jack & Jared owner & nephew were great to deal with as was the rest of the staff!!! I would recommend them for any HD needs!! Gave them all 10's on the HD survey too.

Old 08-25-2014, 06:30 PM
Ozoneman
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lucky Harley Davidson in Fort Wayne, IN. Great people to deal with! They recently gave me a great deal on a 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra with only 4,700 miles on it. It was listed for $32K but they immediately came down to $28K. That was just part of the deal, the best part was what they were willing to give me for my trade in. My old bike was a regular 2011 Road Glide Ultra with 64K miles on it. It did have some nice chrome wheels and chrome front end. They offered me $18,775 for it. Needless to say, I took the deal. This is by far the best deal I was offered during the past year while looking for a CVO RG Ultra at several dealerships. On top of this, they got me 2.99% financing that was supposed to be for only new bikes and they didn't have to do that. And then they sold me an extended warranty cutting their profit on it by half ($400 savings). They bent over backwards for me, so check them out if you're looking for a bike.

Old 08-26-2014, 06:14 PM
markp1965
Novice
Default The absolute best

Wisconsin Harley , In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
I never had the level of service that I received there anywhere else to date , I bought a used bike from them a 2010 CVO streetglide and they were offering free shipping so I said instead of shipping it how about you fly us out there to pick it up from Victoria BC Canada which they were happy to do and not only that Jeff our sales guy picked us up at the airport at 6 am on a Sunday morning took us out for breakfast then took us to the shop gave us the grand tour showed us our bike and even put us up in a local hotel for the night before we started the long journey home , when I got home the chrome on the custom pipes they put on for me was starting to peel off and they promptly sent me a new set that are still great 2 years later , jeff our sales guy is a friend on facebook still , and to top it off the price on the bike was better than anyone else could offer ..... really what more could I have asked for , have not found another shop that even comes close , My wife and I have said it again and again we sure wish our local shop treated customers like Wisconsin Harley does 5 stars all the way

Old 08-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Turbo Glide 1421
3rd Gear
Default Harley Davidson OF Edmonton 5 Star

Shout out to Harley Davidson Of Edmonton, was having trouble with my local dealer called these guys up brought the bike down took care of everything. Didn't even buy the bike there. Was on my way to Sturgis rally they even stayed late to service my bike. Picked out a couple items and brought to my attention about my turbo. Very helpful service department definitely will be bringing my bike down there again. 5 out of 5 service department *****

Old 08-28-2014, 03:18 PM
Quiet Thunder
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Knoxville Harley...

Great dealer. No pushy sales. Make you feel like the've known you a long time. They don't forget you either! Call you by name as you walk in the door. Even the other sales persons call you by name. ***** I was impressed. Didn't get that from any other dealer...

Old 08-30-2014, 07:01 PM
deathshead67
3rd Gear
Default Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley Davidson Phoenix Arizona

Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley Davidson Phoenix Arizona

Old 09-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Axegrinder
Tourer
Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Ocala Harley Davidson.

Some friends and I rode from Pennsylvania to Florida this past week . One day while we were there we decided to stop in to Ocala HD just for a looksee and to stretch . The night before I was getting my usual aggravated at the headlights on my 14 limited. The dealers near me in Pa won't turn on the passing lamps with the high beams because they say it won't pass inspection that way. Anyway I walked over and talked to the service department to see if they had time to plug the bike in and do it. At this point I didn't care what it cost I wanted it done. From the time I asked till the time I got the bike back was less than 10 min and they did it for free.. It may not seem like a big deal to some of you but they could have told me to go pound sand but instead they performed a service for someone who isn't even one of their regular customers for nothing. I was very appreciative... It made my day..

Old 09-01-2014, 10:28 AM
flyboyron
Road Warrior
Received 262 Likes on 98 Posts

9/1/14 Riverside Harley Davidson, Riverside, Calif.
Well after posting my rant on the "Bad Dealers", I received a call from the Sales manager Doug, who apologized for his salesman not being able to make a deal. He said he would like to do everything possible to make us happy. I kept after him and we finally came up with a last minute deal which I think is pretty good. I got a new 14 Limited in Daytona Blue Pearl for $3,400.00 below MSRP. They then gave me $12,000.00 trade in on my 13 Super Glide Custom. Trade in today is $8,000 for that bike. Even though we had a negative equity in the Super Glide, they put that and the usual 10% down payment in the loan so we had no out of pocket expenses plus got 3% lower APR interest rate than Harley requested and got it for 84 months to make the payments the lowest. We will of course have it paid off in most likely 4 - 5 years.
The dealer closes at 5pm on Sundays and they waited for us and we arrived at the dealer at 5:45pm and they completed the deal and we were out of there by 8:00pm. It was nice of them to stay late to make sure the bike was clean and ready to go, and we got to meet the Motorclothes, Parts, and Service management to discuss any further needs we may have as customers. We also got a free T-shirt.

All in all I think we got a good deal... this is the 3rd New Harley I have bought from that dealer, and now the 5th Harley I will have owned.
Thank you Riverside Harley Davidson for coming through.
I will post pics on the Touring board when I get them...stay tuned!

Old 09-05-2014, 10:43 AM
razorback84
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gotta give a shout out to Landers Harley of Little Rock, Arkansas. I do contract work over in Afghanistan and I work on a rotational schedule.

Well I went into Landers at about 545PM the other night, 15 mins before closing, and talked to Tim Waggoner (saleman) about buying a 2014 Lowrider for my wife. He went in and talked to the sales manager and came back with a really good price for a vivid black lowrider. I told him that I would think about it and get back with him in the morning.

Well I called at 9AM in the morning and told Tim that I would take it and go ahead and start getting it out of the warehouse. At that point he tells me that he didn't know that someone had put a deposit down the day before. Well at that point I thought that it wasn't going to happen, but then he tells me that they will honor the same price for a two tone paint scheme or for a 2015. If I didn't want that then they will hunt down a vivid black for me.

So I ended up riding a 2014 Whiskey Amber/Black Lowrider out of the dealer Its a Christmas present for my wife, so its hidden in the back of my shop.

The good experience doesn't end there with Landers. While I was being introduced to all the different departments I was talking to David Griffin in Service and we were talking about how I'm behind on the service on my Deluxe (I know I know, but I was about 2K over) and with me being gone all the time, how its always been difficult getting up there for service and he set up a time where they would come out to my house (about 30 miles away) with a trailer, load my bike up take it in to have the service done and then trailer it back to my shop. I have been nothing but a happy camper with the customer service that I've received at Landers.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Marty_13
Intermediate

Tripp's in Amarillo TX are excellent. The wife and I were returning from a one week 2000 mile trip to Colorado when the engine light and temp light came on. We were about 40 miles from Amarillo and since the temp was fairly low, high 70's, and the bike was running strong we continued on to Amarillo. Pulled in late morning on a Saturday asked if they could take a look. They pulled the bike in and pulled codes, no help there, the code said that the temp light had come on, that's it. The mechanic wasn't satisfied so he kept tinkering and finally isolated that the water pump was bad. They went to check if the part was in stock, of course it wasn't. They made a couple calls and decided to pull on off another 2014 they had in stock. Got us back on the road in about 2.5 hours.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences